Sabine Place - Orange, TX has yet not published prices.

Good Tour, Friendly Staff

My tour of this community went well, and everyone was kind. The community was nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff was friendly, and answered all my questions. It was a good experience overall, but I did find another community suited our needs better.

Excellent quality of care!!

My parents have both moved into this community and we are very pleased with how things are going for them. The staff has done an excellent job on making sure that both of there needs are being individually met. They have had no complaints about the food and has enjoyed participating in the activities from time to time. Overall I am pleased with how things are going and would defiantly recommend it to anyone interested.

A caring community

The staff at Sabine Place have been great at helping mom to adjust to living here. They have been giving her extra care. They offer daily activities. The community is clean and well maintained. She likes the food and they accommodate her dietary needs, I would recommend this community especially to people that live in the area.

Good Community

Our tour of this community was a nice one. The community looked great, everything was spotless. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The staff was very nice and courteous. They have nice resources available for the residents.

Very Good Care for Mom

This community is very nice. The staff is very kind and patient. The activities for my mom are great. She is happy with the meals and variety. I would recommend this community for other families.

My Dad really seems to be adapting well. The staff is so friendly and welcome us everytime we come and visit him. Thank you Sabine Place!

My husband and I truly liked Sabine Place. Our tour with Tish was pleasant,informative,and encouraging. She answered all our questions, gave us all the information we asked for and was a most pleasant representative.

Sabine Place is located in Orange, Texas. We are four miles west of Sabine Island Wildlife area and five miles north of Sabine Lake. With the many lakes and forests surrounding Orange there are ample opportunities for nature walks, bird watching and water recreation. Orange also has many historical sites downtown and our residents enjoy day trips to the museums, shops and restaurants in the area.

All resident rooms have either a view of the wooded areas surrounding our property or of our peaceful enclosed courtyard. Our apartments are perfect for either single or double occupancy. All apartments have a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave. You may choose to cook your own meals or you can join friends for wonderful meals in our restaurant style dining room.

We offer plenty of opportunities for socializing in our comfortable lounges and through our varied entertainment schedule. If you prefer quieter activities we have an on-site beauty salon, library, computer stations with internet access and a whirlpool. We welcome your friends and family by having a family visit program as well as family nights and accommodations for overnight guests. At home activities include:

•Bingo and other games
•Church services
•Exercise classes
•Arts & craft classes
•Live entertainment
•Delicious barbecues in our courtyard

Our community is designed with your health and comfort in mind and our caring staff can assist with many needs including daily activities, medications and chronic disease monitoring. We offer respite and short term stay options as well as urgent placement when needed. Transportation to medical appointments is provided.