Brookdale Dowlen Oaks - Beaumont, TX

Brookdale Dowlen Oaks - Beaumont, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Dowlen Oaks - Beaumont, TX

Even though not our preferred location, facility was nicely maintained. Seemed to have more caretakers than other facility we visited. Had a very nice dining area. Did not like carpet in apartments. At 5his point in my MIL needs, don't feel this would be the location for her.

Very helpful and nice staff

My Mom was here very briefly. However, during the tour and process of moving her in, everyone was really helpful and nice. It’s a very nice facility and looks like it’s kept clean. I wasn’t able to try the food when I took my tour, but I did see it and it looked good. There were several options available with a big variety. They also had a few activities available and would come out with a monthly catalog that they would send to families in case they wanted to participate. I thought that was nice. I highly recommend this facility.

Well maintained but communication could use some work

This facility is very nice and well maintained. They do the best that they can with what they have. All of the staff members seem to care a lot about my Father. The reason why I chose this community over others is that they have a memory care unit while other places don't. The only negative feedback I have about this facility is that I wish they would communicate with me better on my dad’s health. I would recommend this facility.

Tour Was Fine

I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind, and everything went well. The staff i met was friendly, and nice. The community looked nice. It was a good experience. Unfortunately it was not the one for my love one, and his needs, but my tour went well.

My Visit To The Community

We really liked this community when we visited. they seemed to offer some nice amenities and the people we met were nice. This community does allow small pets and they seem to have some nice activities. The community we chose had a pool and this works great for our loved one.

Things are going remarkable well

The caregivers take good care of my dad. Dad is in the memory care unit and the food is ok, however they do not offer them a variety of options. They do offer healthy meals and snacks. They offer some activities during the day. This community is in a nice area and close to family. I would recommend this community.

Super staff!

My mother in law is doing very well here. She has transitioned good and is enjoying the community. She does not go to the dining room, but she does enjoy the meals. My mother in laws room and community is always kept clean and neat. I liked this place right off because I had a friends who's mother went here and they gave the place high praise.

We Are Pleased With Their Hard Efforts

Although change has been difficult for my dad he really likes the community and it is a good place for him. it covers the basis of his care and they have memory care if anything changes. We are please with the care which is going well. With all the activities available the staff encourage my dad to try some and they do their best to make him comfortable while looking after his care.

A good respite stay.

I trust the staff at this community. They were attentive with mom during her respite stay. The staff provided a bed and furnishings for her stay. She seemed to like the food and the community is clean. They did not seem to offer the amount of activities they said they offered. When she came home she seemed to have improved. We would use this community again for a respite stay.

Kind Community, My Tour Was Nice

I had a pleasant tour of this community. It was a good experience, and everyone was very kind and welcoming to my family and I. The community looked well-kept, and neat and tidy. The staff I met was informative, and answered my questions. This is a nice community, and my tour went well.

Knowledgeable Tour Guide!!

Brookdale Dowlen Oaks accept pets and has various amenities available. The community works with families and the residents with any special meal plans. I thought the community was clean and the rooms were spacious. I would recommend a tour of this community.

Loving Brookdale

Brookdale is a wonderful place for our Mom. I look forward to seeing the joy my mom will experience during her stay. The staff has enveloped her as well as my sister and me. What a pleasure to find such professionalism and true concern for her welfare.

Nice And Informative Staff

My tour of this community went pretty well. The community looked nice and well-kept. It is a bit smaller than other community. The staff was kind and friendly, they were very informative as well. They didn't have a room available at the time. It was pleasant tour.

The staff were wonderful!

The executive director there was amazing. This was our first tour & after talking with her if my Father-in-law chose this community we would be ok with it. They offer various activities.

They have been pretty good. Overall I am satisfied with the place

They have been pretty good. Overall I am satisfied with the place. Some of the care of the residents could be a little better. They haven't done the best job with keeping her clean, but when it was brought to their attention, they were right on top of it, and I am convinced it will no longer be an issue. We haven't had any other complaints at all, the maintenance is fine, and the food seems good.

No Complaints

At the moment do not have any complaints. So far it's been a month and everything has been going good.

Nothing Negative About this place

I don't know what they could improve on, they just remodeled the place. It's close to my families house so it is convenient to visit. As soon as you hit the door there is someone greeting you, it feels like they really know you. I can't think of anything negative about it.

Great Place to live for your loved ones

I go by daily during the week. My dad is happy and well cared for. I highly recommend the facility.

warm and caring atmosphere

Between myself, my mother, and my aunt, my grandmother is visited once a day, and it is a very welcoming environment with a very warm and caring atmosphere. The dining experience is great, and she has been very pleased overall with the experience, as we all have.

I'm satisfied with the services at Em...

I'm satisfied with the services at Emeritus at Dowlen Oaks. The staff is friendly, the facility is clean, I'm satisfied with the care they provide. Besides the AC unit being really loud, and one of the meals was about 30 min late, I'm very happy overall.

Nice place but no bathtubs.

Nice place but no bathtubs.

Very nice, clean; spoke wit...

Very nice, clean; spoke with residents who seemed happy; staff friendly and helpful.

They have real nice outside areas with flowers.

I’ve seen the schedules and if they do what they say, that’s really good. It’s friendly and it’s clean and when I’ve asked questions they’ve answered them and helped me out. My loved one eats the food. We do our laundry so we don’t have much experience with their laundry service. They have real nice outside areas with flowers.

Mom Likes It.

My mother really like the facility. The staff are very friendly and professional.

Almost Perfect

Everything there is beautiful and well set up and I wouldn't hesitate, except for the the fact that the memory care had slack supervision. One thing that is really good, they have a woman who is trained in activities just for memory care. I was really impressed with her. It was very clean, but a little warning bell went off when I saw two men coming out of a room where they weren't supposed to be. It's a larger unit, and that was good because husbands and wives could be together.

Mom lives there

Just moved mom today. All went well, better than expected. Staff was very helpful. Clean,friendly,value - inline with others, we have friends who's parent are there.

Very Overpriced for the Care

It's clean and they're friendly but my question is, with an RN on staff, why can't they even put a bandaid on a blister? They told me that I would have to bring in home health services and that made me wonder what am I paying htem for? It's a horrible value. I am seriously considering finding something else for mother because of this and she is not happy and some of her things have come up missing.

I don't know what care services they're giving her other than feeding her three times a day, which is good. Some of the ladies I really really like but they're limited in by what they're able to do.

I was happy witht he place until mother bumped into a door way and I had to make a doctor's appointment to get it looked at because no one would put a bandaid on it! What care am I paying for?

Tia was very helpful and energetic. S...

Tia was very helpful and energetic. She showed us around and answered all my questions. Everyone was very friendly and the place was very clean.

This is a facility that we would cons...

This is a facility that we would consider but not a this time.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.