Pelican Bay Assisted Living - Beaumont, TX

Nice Tour Of The Facility

I did not have any problems with my tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The community looked nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff was friendly. The experience went well, and I had a nice tour.

A wonderful community to look at

I liked this community when we looked at it. The staff we met were great and the community is beautiful. This community was just a little farther away than what we were looking for.

Excellent. Mom loved it. She was pampered and well cared for.

Review of Pelican Bay Assisted Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Beaumont, TX

Mom lived here fro 3 months and loved it. She is now back in her own home. Pelican Bay gets 5 stars.

My mother is at Pelican Bay and lovin...

My mother is at Pelican Bay and loving it. She said she is being treated like Royalty. The fact that the Manager speaks Spanish is an added treat for her as she doesn't get to practice her Spanish very often.

Doing a great job!

We're very pleased with Pelican Bay! It's a well run, clean, and friendly community. It's a very new building, and I like that the entire facility is a single story. They're great about staying in touch with the families, which is especially important for those who don't live close to their loved ones. Our loved one was not on board with the idea of moving in to a community, but after just a short time here she really settled in and started to enjoy herself! They've got a lot to offer here, the care is good, and they have all sorts of entertainment, trips, and activities.

I cannot say enough good things about...

I cannot say enough good things about Pelican Bay. I think the facility inside looks like a high end resort. The staff are so kind and caring. And my aunts needs are met promptly. We are very pleased.

Love It!

I love it! We have good communication with each other. They always contact me, I feel like I am in the loop. I visit quite often. I think they do a great job of taking care of everyone and making sure that they are in the right place. They have games, outings, they went to Floyd's Seafood and my brother and I ran into them! Another thing I like is that they can take my mom to her doctors appointments and I can meet her there, it's a lot safer for her. At Christmas a group came out and played Gaelic and Christmas music! They have a great activity center. Beauty shop and mom gets her hair and nails there. She has friends and visits people, it's a lot more social. Everyone says they want to move in with her!
It is coed, but it is supervised better. Memory care they had fewer people so they were able to really keep track.

Pelican Bay Assisted Living Community and Memory Care is a locally owned business. The owner has over 35 years experience in senior care in the South East Texas area. Pelican Bay opened in December of 2012. We are conveniently located on Beaumont's west end 3 miles north of Interstate 10 and one mile south of Highway 90. Our community is close to doctors and health clinics as well as shopping venues, dining options and community events. Our community is a one story community with handicap apartments and all equipped with walk in showers for safety. Our assisted living community has two beautifully landscaped courtyards, an inhouse movie theater, a gym, a beauty shop with full service spa offering massages, facials, manicures and pedicures.
Our Memory Care is a Certified Alzheimers Unit specializing in dementia care. It is a safe and secure area with it's own courtyard for outdoor enjoyment.