Rose Place - Port Arthur, TX

Rose Place - Port Arthur, TX has yet not published prices.

Of the two facilities we have visited,this is the preferred location. Nicely updated apartments, nice size, and very accommodating. Feel this would be best choice for my MIL. Will definitely revisit when time comes for placement.
We feel she could adjust to this location easier than [removed].

Dad Has Adjusted Well to this Community

I'am pleased with my fathers move to this community. He is doing good, and has adjusted well to this community. I know he is in good hands. The staff is good, and they have been helpful when needed. When we visit the community, and his room are neat, and tidy. Everything is working out well for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Good Respite Staff

Overall my fathers respite stay experience was very good. I did feel that he was safe, and good hands at this community. They have a good staff, everyone was very kind. This is a nice community, and I would recommend it. It worked out well for us.

Mom is Doing Great

My mother is doing great since her move to this community. It is a nice facility, and I'am comfortable with her moving here. They have a very helpful staff at this community. It has been a good experience, and this is a community I would recommend.

Seems Like A Lack Of Ambition

I had a tour of this community and I did not like what I saw. I felt there was not enough staff in the community. It seemed like the staff did not enjoy their job and didn't show that they cared.

Great Care

I am happy with the care that my father is getting here. The staff are very friendly and caring. They did activities to participate but he was not active. We liked that he had his own room. We were happy that he had the great care he needed. I would highly recommend this community to other families for good care and value for a loved one.

My Brother Loves It Here

My brother loves this community, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is pretty well-kept, but there are some carpet stains and leaking problem in his bathroom. They are working to fix these issues. There are many activities offered for him when he is ready to participate. He loves the food, the meals are really nice. They offer family meals once a month. They are providing him with care and I would recommend this community to anyone.

So far it's been great!

My mother in law is a current resident at Rose Place and I must say she is surprisingly happy there. The place itself is very clean and the staff have been very nice and friendly. There haven't been any complaints about the food and she has made a few friends since moving in. We are all very happy with the decision to have Mom at Rose Place and would definitely recommend.

I think they need some help on the maintenance. We have had a lot of trouble with the plumbing. The manager is gone now, and I haven't had anyone able to tell me who the new manager is. They have a little atrium with trees and birds, which we used to have a view of, but with being moved due to maintenance. The food has been good. The rooms are clean, they have good housekeeping. The people are friendly, it's a nice place, they just need to work on the maintenance.

They are pretty disorganized.

The place is okay, and the people are very nice, and they try hard. However, they really can't give you the level of care they say they can. They don't have the staff to do what we needed, and what they said. It took a long time to even get a statement or a bill. They are pretty disorganized.

Very Pleased

I had to make arrangements for my mom with very little notice and was excited to find Rose Place so close to home. The residents are warm and inviting and seem very happy with the management and staff, the food, activities and living arrangements. My mom has been here for a little over a month and I am pleased with her experience here.

Rose Place is an award winning assisted living community in Port Arthur, Texas. Port Arthur is surrounded by natural beauty with its many lakes, rivers and forests. However it is our caring staff is that sets us above the rest and they will go out of their way to share a joke with you, celebrate your birthday and make each day special.

Our outdoor courtyards are popular, residents enjoy frequent cookouts, relaxing in the shade and gardening among our containers full of flowers. Indoor activities include games, sing-alongs, crafts, library and a computer room. Residents can cheer on their favorite sports teams or enjoy and old movie in our TV lounge or curl up by the fireplace with a favorite book. We take frequent trips to Central Mall which is across the street from us to enjoy the dining, shopping and entertainment options offered there. Residents also enjoy socializing at our local senior center and we provide transportation to there as well as other activities in the area.

Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments include:

•Cable and phone connections
•Kitchenettes, refrigerators and microwaves
•Emergency alert system in both bedroom and bathroom
•Walk in shower with built in safety features
•All areas are designed for wheelchairs and walkers
•Housekeeping and laundry services
•Large picture windows
•Individual climate controls

Relatives and residents alike give high praise to our caregivers who are able to help with medication needs, daily activities and care for chronic conditions. We have a 24 hour a day Registered Nurse available and we can accommodate respite or transitional. We have wanderguard in place and our two outdoor courtyards are enclosed for security and serenity. In case of emergency our closest hospital is The Medical Center of Southeast Texas which is only one mile from our community.