Provident Memory Care - Livingston, TX

When you live in a nursing center, you should feel welcome as part of the community. At Livingston Convalescent Center, that’s just what will happen. This is our goal. Livingston Convalescent Center is a 52-bed nursing and rehabilitation center in the heart of Polk county. Our competent and capable staff will provide the individual services your loved one needs, whether it be short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, vacation care, or hospice services. We offer private and semi-private rooms and a comfortable, supportive environment. A variety of recreational activities and social events are just a few of the many other services offered. Come tour our center so we can get to know you and your loved one.

Let us welcome you to our community at Livingston Convalescent Center.

Excellent Care

This was a nice community. The staff was very nice and helpful. They had alot of activities to choose from to stay active. They offer very good meals and alot of variety. We would recommend this to other family for great care.

Friendly, caring staff

I think they do a good job overall at Provident Memory Care! The staff is friendly and caring, and I like how every member of the staff, from the aides to the management, is involved and engaged with the residents. They really do a great job looking after the people here! They've been friendly and easy to work with, and my loved one has shown a lot of improvement!

Thanks, Provident Memory Care.

One of the most important things was to find a place for my father-in-law who had final stages of dementia and very serious health problems. They gave my mother-in-law the opportunity to stay in the room with him for free and were very helpful to all our family. In the last 4 weeks of his life until he finally passed he was treated with caring and dignity. I want to thank every single person on staff for taking care of them.