Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Lucas Place

The staff is very friendly and always clean. They keep residents happy with fun activities. And I love that my loved one gets to have his companion with him.

Review of Lucas Place

We love this place. Staff is very caring and make the parents for very loved. I would highly recomed this place to others.

Review of Lucas Place

I love coming here to see my patients! The facility is very nice and friendly. I would recommend Lucas Place to all of SETX. Thanks for keeping such good care of the residents!

Review of Lucas Place

Great staff. They go above and beyond. They take better care of my brother than I would.

Review of Lucas Place

The Lucas Place has always shown care and respect and love for their residence. Also, this facility is well kept and clean as well as professional. And the staff is in-tune to each individuals need such as medical hygiene, social, and nutritious and spiritual.

Review of Lucas Place

The staff at Lucas Place have been very caring and attentive to father in law. Thank you.

Review of Lucas Place

[name removed], administrator of Lucas Place has provided along with the staff all the care needed for my 93 year old dad with Alzheimer's during the transition of placing him in assisted living. The staff continually meet his every need from medication reminders to his special adaptive utensils at meal time. I highly recommend this community.

If you are looking for a retirement home, please don’t choose Lucas Place it’s more like a nursing home/ crazy house!

Review of Lucas Place

We have been so very pleased with Lucas Place. Every staff member is caring and compassionate as well as so patient. The facility is always clean and bright and homey. Activities are superb. Thank you for being here for my mom!

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

I love it. The people are very friendly, caring and nice.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

Wonderful community, great staff – they go out of their way to accommodate the residents and make them feel at home. Many little personal touches. Also very accommodating to relatives. Always willing to bend an ear and take the time to talk and answer questions.

Activities director is marvelous

I very much recommend this community to other families. Their activities director is marvelous. They take the tenants out shopping, they go out to eat, they play bingo, they have arts and crafts, and they been to the civic center twice in the past two week. The staff team is just so good and very sweet. They also have a lovely breakfast and it starts off my loved one’s day off right. The have the whole works with eggs, bacon, and all that good stuff. They have lunch and in the evening if they want they have always have hamburger or a fruit plate. They also have the main entrees as well. The menu has a great variety and good amount of food to choose from. The other residents are friendly and welcoming too. I remember meeting one of my loved one’s friends and their niece. Her friend said we take care of each other here. It was just so heartwarming to know that there are people like that living here. I am very happy that my loved one can be in a friendly atmosphere such as this and my loved one is happy to be living here as well and that is the most important thing.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff

This facility is very nice and well maintained. All of the staff members are really nice and friendly. The reason why I didn’t pick this community for my Father is that they do not have a memory care unit for him. They have a nice courtyard for all of the residents and had a good atmosphere. The administrator who gave me my tour was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I would recommend this facility.

Staff and Nurses are Courteous

This area is a very nice place. The staff and nurses are very courteous to us. Anything that we ask for they are there to help us. My parents are in the assisted living section and they seem to be making friends fine. Everyone there is very welcoming and friendly. The food is good as well. My mother was having problems at first because she has a condition that causes her to react negatively to spicy food. After the wait staff noticed the cook team came out and talked to her. After she explained that she thought the food was too spicy for her the cook team was very well accommodating and made sure that it wouldn’t happen again. It was very nice of them. Their menus in their dining area changes daily and you pre order before you sit down and wait for your meal. All in all I would recommend this community to other families and the facility.

A Godsend

We chose Lucas Place based on recommendations from friends and acquaintances, and so far, it has been a really positive experience for my parents in law. The staff has been so helpful in getting both of my parents settled in to the community. They are very caring, they’re great at keeping us updated on things, and they really are just a godsend to us. Every time I’ve been there during a mealtime, the food always looks good and fresh. They follow a universal diet there, so they serve foods that are suitable for anyone on any type of diet. They also have a full schedule of activities there as well with at least one or two things happening each day. I also appreciate how clean the community is. I’ve never seen a thing out of place when I’ve been there. I would absolutely recommend Lucas Place to others. They are fantastic.

Love It here

The service is good here, very friendly,very helpful. They are very accommodating The caregivers go above and beyond to help.They keep it clean. The management is very professional. It is nicely landscaped. They have 3 different themed courtyards we enjoy. I would recommend this community. Which I did and my mother and mother-in-law stay here and its wonderful

Hard working staff

The staff that works there actually cares about the residents. They like to bend over backwards to accommodate them. Everyone is easy to communicate with and very knowledgeable with their practice. The staff and the residents are very friendly and welcoming. The property is very clean. They take out laundry and trash once a week. They give them assigned days for laundry so everyone’s laundry is not done at the same time. They know what days their laundry is going to be done each week which I think is important because it alleviates the effect of change. The food options for dinner are really good and the lunches are okay, they usually serve sandwiches. Initially my client wanted to be in Port Arthur, unfortunately due to the hurricane and flood they were closed. So we picked Lucas Place because it was a sister company and if he decided that he wanted to relocate back to Port Arthur then he could. For the money that we are paying, yes it is a lot, but for the fact that he can’t live by himself and he is getting the care that he needs it has worked out well for us. I would recommend Lucas place.

Surprised by the level of personal attention to my mother. The staff has gone to great lengths to accommodate her desires.

My mother has been at Lucas Place two months. We are very pleased. The staff is friendly and professional. They go out of their way to be helpful. Many activities are planned. This is the #1 choice in Beaumont in my opinion.

My mom recently moved in and she seems to be adjusting really well. I will knows more later. Today I am really pleased with your staff and facility.

Closest substitute for being home. Very loving and friendly atmosphere. Residents seem content and mingle well. Staff is very responsive to concerns of the families. The open atmosphere is delightful!

Enjoyable activities!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. I am very comfortable with the quality of care that she is receiving from the staff and she is happy in her new living environment. My mother has been loving the nutritious meals they provide and enjoys participating in a few of the activities with the other residents. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

Nice Experience, Good Tour

I toured this community for my father, and his needs. Everything went well. The community looked nice, everything appeared to be clean. The I met was cordial, and pleasant. The experience was a nice one overall.

Lucas Place, a wonderful new home for Mom!

I could not be more pleased with Lucas Place as my mother's new home. ALL staff members are genuinely nice people. They are patient, kind, and attentive. We had a couple of special requests when she first moved in, and those requests were immediately addressed. The food is excellent; the facilities are clean and attractive; and the activities are great. Wonderful place!

Wonderful staff. Couldn’t do enough. Never complained. Always upbeat and supportive. Tries very hard to make sure all needs were met.

Great Staff!!

It's a very good community. The staff go out of their way to help in any wan they can. It's like a extended family. It;s clean & the food is great, There are activities that my parents really enjoy. I would highly recommend Lucas Place to anyone. They're also very patient and friendly.

A small homey community

Things are going better than I thought they would at Lucas Place. The staff are helpful and they have a lot of activities going on. The community is kept clean and they clean my parents room one to two times a week. They are able to have their dog and there are two inner courtyards where they can walk the dog. The food seems to be healthy and they do offer different options. This community gets my recommendation.

I do make nurse visits on our place.
Find the staff friendly, always find the place clean/neat.

Very clean, well run and beautiful facility. My patients/ clients love Lucas Place.

I am very very pleased with Lucas Place. They keep the residents happy and well fed. Our loved one is so happy to be here. They make sure that residents are involved with activities and outings.

Atmosphere is wonderful. Management is polite and service oriented. Food is deemed delicious by residents. Lucas House is a great service product for a great value. Keep up the great work. Also management ([Removed]) is fabulous!

This is a wonderful community for seniors. The staff are very caring and attentive to the needs of all the residents. They make sure the residents stay active and involved as much as possible. The director goes above and beyond and has a very caring spirit.

Awesome staff and wonderful care given to my grandmother.

My mother has lived here for 3 years. No issues. We are very pleased with the care that is provided. No consideration to look anywhere else. Lots of Love and TLC.

One of the best things at Lucas Place is the employees and how they care for about our loved ones. They are incredible. We have been so pleased and so thankful for the care given here and the attitudes of everyone involved, residents and employees. When I think of our special friend, living in an assisted living home, I get chills and tears come to my eyes knowing that she/we chose the right place in Lucas Place. Good food, Good care, Good fun overall Great community. She is always ready to get back home when we take her out. Special Thanks!

Most of all our loved one, loves her home at Lucas Place, and that is most important. From the administrator on down the staff is friendly and professional. They have gone out of their way to address our loved one’s needs.

These folks take good care of our 89 and 87 year old. We appreciate everything they do to take good care of them. [Removed] the activity director is fabulous so is [Removed] the nurse and [Removed] the director we love them!

Thanks Ladies

We appreciate the sincere care and kindness shown to our parents during the past year. Thank you so much to staff and administrators.

Felt Like A Nursing Home

I wasn't very impressed with my tour of this community. It wasn't so much the tour that was disappointing, but the facility it self. The community felt like a nursing home, and that was not what I wanted for my mother, and the environment she would be living in. The staff was kind and friendly, but this was not the place for mother and her needs.

My mom loves it here. It is such a relief to know that she is so well taken care of when I’m not there!

Excellent. The staff is wonderful.

Well managed with a staff that take great care of the seniors.
I have & I will continue to recommend to others.

Every time I visit this facility the staff members are always helpful. The residents always have plenty of activities to keep them busy. A wonderful place to live!

Very nice and clean wonderful staff. Caring people.

Have no complaint the staff is friendly and the patients are cared for well.

The community is so clean & the staff is so nice & friendly when visit. My aunt lives here & she loves greta the activity director. We are thankful at how well they take care of aunt!

Respite Stay Went Very Well

This is a very good community, my mother was here for a respite stay. Everything went very well. I was really grateful for the help they provided us with. The community is very well maintained, I was really amazed with how clean they kept everything. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They offer wonderful activities. They serve great meals, the food is very good. I was very pleased with everything. I would highly recommend this community.

A small community.

We toured Lucas Place and it was a nice small lock down unit. This is a cozy community with more of a nursing home feel. I think this might be a good place for people looking for dementia or alzheimer's care.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

I love this place! The staff is so friendly. My grandmaw is always taken great care of. We love family nights they always make everyone feel so welcome.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

This place is great! My grandmaw is so much happier here! They keep her active and well taken care of. I am very grateful for this lovely place!

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

Wonderful staff. Take great care of my mother. Make everyone feel like part of the Lucas Place family. Love family nights.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

My family and I love this community. My grandmother is very happy here and the staff is always helpful and friendly. Family night is always enjoyable and decorated for the season.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

Beautiful, homelike appearance. Very charming with the most welcoming staff.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

This place is wonderful. Residents are always taken care of. It always smells good and is clean. Residents seem happy and the staff are very friendly. If you are looking for a wonderful assisted living... I would recommend Lucas Place.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

I am the mailman. The staff is very caring and nice.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

Very attentive and caring staff! Our veterans give rave reviews.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

Our loved ones are Elmer & Marie [removed]. We appreciate all that the staff did for our loved ones.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

The staff at Lucas Place are friendly and easy to work with. The Administrative Staff are open and responsive to the residents, their families, and other health care partners. Highly recommend this facility. We have a good working relationship with the facility. They always try their best to accommodate our pts both in the facility and the ones needing service.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

Wonderful place! The family is pleased with the care and kindness shown to our parents. The Marketing Director, Kim, has been especially helpful. Beautiful Community. Very clean and cheerful. The family atmosphere is very noticeable here among the residents and caretakers. My family says the food is great on a daily basis.

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

Very friendly place. Well-kept. Staff is attentive. Glad my parents are here. An excellent facility that provides great assistance to our loved one!

Review of Lucas Place - Beaumont, TX

Maria is a great executive director. Compassionate staff, caring and helpful. Would recommend this facility.

GREAT FACILITY

The facility is great. Everything is going good here. They offer a lot of activities. The facility is very clean and they provide great care services.

Lucas Place has been the perfect fit for Mom H. The staff is great and very easy to work with. The atmosphere and residents have been warm and very open. There are so many fun interesting to do we almost need to make a reservation to find her in her room! Mom H thinks the food is great and she feels like a queen when she is served in such gracious style. Thank You you so much!

Lucas Place is an award winning assisted living community in Beaumont, Texas. Beaumont is known for its many museums, the South Texas State Fair, Beaumont Jazz & Blues Fest and the annual Dog Jam rock concerts. At Lucas Place, we provide outings and transportation so that residents can enjoy these community events and activities. We also take regular trips to local shopping areas and restaurants.

We provide plenty of activity and entertainment at home also:

•Daily craft hour in the activity room
•Exercise, including chair exercises, in our fitness room
•Movies in our private movie theatre
•Live entertainment in our lounge
•Church services
•Bingo and other games
•Barbecues in our outdoor enclosed courtyard
•Delicious meals in our restaurant style dining room
•Relaxing or gardening in the courtyard

Lucas Place puts residents at the heart of our community. Our caring staff can assist with monitoring chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure as well as manage daily medications. If necessary we can provide help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and mobility. We offer transportation to medical appointments. We have a wanderguard system in place and unlike most assisted living communities we offer massage therapy. Our Registered Nurse will develop an individualized care plan with input from the resident, their family and their doctors and other medical professionals.