Friendly, Accommodating Staff

Atria Collier Park has been a great experience so far. The staff is very friendly, and they seem to be very accommodating. They want everybody to be happy. They have a wide range of activities, and the building and grounds are clean and well kept. The food leaves a little to be desired, but they do offer a wide variety of options. This facility is the nearest to us, and as soon as we toured, we really liked it. We've continued to be happy with them, and we would recommend them to others.

Father Is Doing Well In This Community

This has been a good move for my father, and his needs. He is doing very well since his move to this community. I do feel comfortable with his move to this facility. He is safe, and in good hands. The staff is friendly, and have been helpful whenever needed. He is receiving great care. They do a good job with the cleanliness. There are good activities offered, and nice meals provided. I'am pleased with this community, and it is one I would recommend to my family, and friends.

I would recommend this community.

The staff at this community have bent over backwards to help mom adjust to living at this community. The food is really good and the community is very nice. They work with us if we have any concerns. They offer a lot of activities and mom likes the music entertainment. We really liked that this community has a pool for the residents and their families to enjoy.

Could Not Have Asked For A Better Community for My Mother

I could not have asked for a better community for my mother. She is doing very well, and I'am satisfied with her move to this facility. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a very good staff in this community. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. They provide good meals, and have plenty activities available for the residents. I would recommend this community, it is working out well my family.

Collier Park declining

My dad has been here almost 6 months. The facility is clean and new carpets are being installed soon. The food was great at first but has steadily declined in quality. They have been through three Chefs in six months and have laid off staff plus cut workers hours. They hardly had any vacancies at first and now there are 28. Corporate management needs to shape this place up or there will soon be a 29th vacancy.

There is no excuse for this.

Nice staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where all very friendly and made sure to take there time with our visit and answer any questions we had for them. They had a well maintained building with a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. They just did not have the care that my mother required in the end decision.

A tour to visit

My mom toured this community for her to move into. She liked the staff that was nice to her and answered. This community has a lot to offer with the great menu and the list of activities that are offered. We wanted a differing room that was not available. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one for the value and care that is offered.

A great place to call home

I like this community and living here, We are very happy with how they take care of the community. They offer a good of the variety of great meals that we are happy with here.The activities are available and they can keep you very active with the nice assortment to choose from. We would recommend this community for other families wanting a great place to call home.

Take a look

This looked like a nice community when we took our tour. The people we met were nice. They do have a separate dining room for residents with memory issues. This is on the second floor and we did not feel this would work for my parents. They did give us a nice gift basket after our tour.

I See Caring Staff

My mom is doing good at this community. The staff are able to provide the care she needs and no issues has arise. They have been providing great care and they show that they care about the residents. Mom has many activities and she enjoys what they offer. The meals are good and tasty. I would recommend this community to my family and friends.

Worth taking a look at!!!

This is a nice community. We were hoping mom would have been able to do a respite stay here but the do not offer a secure unit for memory care. They have people come in to perform for the residents. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

Mom Likes it Here

My mother likes it here at this community, and everything has worked out very well for her since her move here. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us, and I know she is being cared for very well. I like the staff, they have been very thoughtful and helpful. There are activities available for her when she ready to participate. I'am comfortable with her move to this community, it is a good , safe place. This is a community I would highly recommend.

Friendly, helpful people

Our experience with Atria has been a very positive one. They've provided us with a lot of assistance through a difficult situation. The director is friendly and knowledgeable, and they've really bent over backwards making sure we get all the help we need.

I would highly recommend this community!!!

They have a full calendar of daily activities at Atria. The community is kept very clean. The food is great, my dad loves it and they offer a lot of good choices. The staff are wonderful and I have no complaints.

Lovely Community

Everything is working out very well for my husband here. It is going so well that I will be joining him very soon. This is a very lovely community. They do a very good job with cleanliness. The staff is okay, I know they are trying their best. They are very nice and friendly. He enjoys the activities. The food is good, i'am pleased with the meals. Overall this is a wonderful community and I can't wait to move here with my husband.

Was impressed with the staff and facility. After the tour of several of the apts, had a great lunch. Was impressed with the salad bar, etc. Freshness of everything. Nice place

Nice place, but not the best fit

My loved one lived here for a short time, and I thought it was a nice place, overall. It was clean and well kept, and the staff seemed friendly. However, my loved one had a large dog, and while they initially allowed him to bring it, eventually they said it was not working out.

I would recommend this community without hesitation!!!

The staff is awesome and has been since my dad moved in. The food is excellent and they have huge choices. He does participate in as many activities as I had hoped. The director Matt is exceptional at what he does and it seems like this is more than a job for him. The community is clean and well taken care of.

At home

My mother chose Atria Collier Park because the people are so friendly and helpful. They treat her like family which gives me peace of mind. The food is wonderful and the staff and residents are caring and sweet.

good food

The facility is great and the staff members are nice. The food is good, I eat a few meals there with my mom a week.

I toured the Atria Collier Park, and ...

I toured the Atria Collier Park, and it was very nice. I was satisfied with the friendliness of staff and cleanliness of the facility. I highly recommend it.

Seemed like a very nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Based on what we saw, and on what we'd heard from friends, this is a very nice community! It was definitely somewhere we would have considered as an option, but we ended up finding a community that seemed like a better fit for her.

They did real well, it's a real good place.

They did real well, it's a real good place. This was a short respite stay. Everything was good. They were able to have a home care agency come by to give medications, since medicare no longer covers some of the things they used to. For food had a wide variety of things to choose from, but getting to meals at a certain time, especially breakfast, is sometimes frustrating. It's very structured.

Mom and I really liked this...

Mom and I really liked this place. When ready this is where the will reside.

A lovely facility; clean, s...

A lovely facility; clean, staff were friendly & very helpful; would recommend to anyone.

Love this place! Maybe in ...

Love this place! Maybe in the future!

The gentleman that showed me around w...

The gentleman that showed me around was very nice. The grounds and rooms were very clean and it loked like they have a lot to offer.

Experience a vibrant lifestyle at Collier Park. No longer burdened by household chores, our residents are free to spend more time doing what they love, whether that means going for a swim in our heated pool, cozying up next to our outdoor fireplace, or enjoying a relaxing walk through our beautifully landscaped courtyards. We’re also conveniently located in Beaumont, so residents can take advantage of our services, while staying connected to the local culture and communities they love.

Atria Collier Park presents an experience that goes beyond what typical senior communities are able to provide. Our commitment to quality sets the standard in our industry and keeps our 24-hour staff focused on delivering fulfilling life experiences for our residents. Our Engage Life® program offers more than 200 educational, social and entertainment events each month, including visits to local museums, Delta Downs Racetrack Casino, and theater events and musical presentations at Lamar University. And every day, our classically trained chef prepares delicious, restaurant-style dining experiences that are full of flavor, variety and flair.