The Waterford at Baytown- Baytown, TX

Very impressed with the community, it seems to meet all our needs. It's close to home and has a lot to keep mom busy.

Mother Is Doing Okay in This Community

My mother is doing okay since her move to this community. She has had a couple set backs, but I do feel comfortable with her move to this community. They have very nice staff, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs.

Our Second Option

We would be going into this community if we need help or more care for my loved one,. They are very suitable for memory care. It seemed open and comforting to know they would guarantee to accept my loved one if we needed to change the type of care.

Good for respite care

It is very clean and has good food, The staff is very friendly also. The pricing is high. When you are caring for a loved one and need a break it is a good place. I use them for respite care for my mother. I am unsure if she really likes it or not, One minute she does the next she doesn't. But isn't that the way it goes with a dementia patient. Mom will soon have her 2nd stay with them so I guess we will see how it goes.

I was not impressed with this community. I didn't think it was very appealing. Also they would not accept my mother into their community. Due to her condition.

I would never recommend this place!!

I would never recommend this place to anyone. They did more harm to my father then good. They had told us in order to have my dad move in he would have to go to a psych-ward to get evaluated for a coupled days and I wish I never listened to them. My dad fell and hurt his head while he was in there and the emotional trauma of putting him in there really scared him. There was no need for him to do that, the community he is in now never did such a thing. It was an absolute nightmare working with these people and I would never recommend it to anyone.

a lot of staff members changing shifts.

Remington Park is a good facility. There is never a odor. There are a lot of staff members changing shifts. Some details get forgotten from staff member to staff member. If you go in and do not dementia you would do just fine. My grandmother does have dementia so she cant stay on top of things on her own. So I have had to remind the staff that her walker needs to be by her bed or she needs her medicine or she needs her sheets changed. I just have to very involved. Julia, the resident care director is just one of the nicest people. She is sweet, loving and calls back any time I call her. When my grandmother came to the facility initially Julia was off for surgical leave and I think it would have made things a lot easier if she was there. She is so on top of thing and so responsive. I think things could have been a lot better. I am so glad to know she is here now. Also they just hired a RN and she is lovely and I think that is going to be just a great addition.

The staff were all extremely friendly, and patient.

I toured here as I was looking into options. I would recommend any of the places I toured they were all very good. The staff were all extremely friendly, and patient. This however was more of an assisted living place, it didn't have the security we were looking for, as our loved one would be able to come and go.

I went and loved it....

I went and loved it....

…A Tight Knit Community
Remington Park is very proud to call Baytown, Texas our home town. Baytown is a close knit small town community.
Our residents, whether they are longtime Baytown citizens or new to the area, appreciate living in a town with friendly faces, natural beauty, and the convenience of a large metropolitan area nearby. Baytown is about people and family. Come to Remington Park at Baytown and become part of our family.

Family Values
Remington Park at Baytown is a family owned and operated Senior Living Community. We strive daily to provide an experience for our seniors that exceeds all expectations.

Our residents are invited to participate in the many programs and services that we offer while continuing the activities they enjoy on their own…reading a good book, a walk in the courtyard or afternoon social hour. There is something for everyone at Remington Park.