Rosewood on the Sound - Bayville, NY has yet not published prices.

Great care! Beautiful views!

Beautiful view and great care. New administrator is making needed changes to make this place even better. Smaller facility that provides more supervision and care then most places do. I recommend visiting and asking questions. They have the right heart for these people.

Keep looking

The price is the only thing going for them here. High staff turnover and the hallways smell of urine and feces. I took 2 tours here based on a friend who has a loved one here and I feel bad because she had to keep her dad here due to rhe cheap price but I would never put my mom here!

Wouldn't put anyone here

Staff never says hello and there is a high turnover. Not too clean always smells . My uncle is here for 3 years and it has gone downhill for sure.

Great Respite visit

My stepmother stayed here for a one month respite during July, 2017. It is the sister property of where she normally stays for respite care, however, they were under construction. Rosewood is all on one floor with lots of windows allowing a lot of natural light in. The room are newly renovated with private bathrooms. During her stay, they took her out almost daily. When we picked her up, she looked great -- hair and nails all done. She has dementia so could not give me a lot of details. She seemed happy and was obviously well cared for.

Rosewood is a great place!

My mother first came to Rosewood in Dec 2016. I am very satisfied with the staff and the facility. The food is absolutely wonderful and served hot with real utensils not plastic. I'm grateful to their 'cruise director' for trying to keep residents involved, but not everyone is able or willing to partake in all festivities. My mother always looks clean and neat when I visit so I know she is well cared for. Compared to other assisted living facilities Rosewood gives you good value for your dollars. I love the area in which Rosewood is located and it's a pleasure to see the well kept landscaping. My mother and I enjoy sitting on the outside admiring the water and the little creatures that come and go in the backyard. I recommend Rosewood highly.

Very satisfied

I placed [Removed]. In Rosewood two years ago -Jones Manor at that time -[Removed] is handicapped -does not speak - as a result of a stroke at age 50 - six years ago - as well as being bi-polar and she is very well cared for at Rosewood. The biggest thing that is important to me is the staff . Everyone has always been very kind to her and she is pretty carefully watched which is necessary. Her medications are carefully administered. I am always kept informed about all of her needs. An aide is always available to go with me when I take her out to doctor visits, etc. She is given assistance to call me in the evenings. She gets the bus out to movies, shopping, lunch etc. which is very important to her. I am very pleased to have her there.

High staff turnover, no RN to dispense meds , they rotate the housekeeping and kitchen staff to dispense meds. Rooms smell of urine and feces.

Great choice

I could not be happier with the care that the staff at
Rosewood on the Sound has given my mother. The staff is helpful and caring and the facility is always well maintained.
They keep her busy with activities ,and that makes us feel confident that we made the right choice.