Rose Terrace Elderly Care Home - Fort Worth, TX

Great Facility

excellent location for my aunt who lived at Rose Terrace for 2 years. The staff is great and the director is involved and very informative. I found the home to be very clean and organized and my aunt loved living there. The care is top notch and would highly recommend this facility at any time

Excellent facility and I loved the care my aunt recieved

I found the home to be extremely clean, Caregivers were very sweet and the director was very informative and answered all of questions with very knowledgable answers. The pricing was excellent for the more attentive care that a resident would normally get in a larger facility. We decided to move my aunt there and was extremely please with the loving care, the organization of the operation of the home and I felt very comfortable with my aunt there. She was there for several years until she passed away. I highly recommend Rose Terrace. As to the other review, we found the rooms to be light and cheerful. Leaving a review without trying their services a found a little odd.

Loved what we heard from the Director...

Loved what we heard from the Director before we my father took the tour. His opinion of the house on Whistler was it was depressing. The window in the vacant room was very high--couldn't see outside. We might look at other homes that might be a better fit if St. John's doesn't work out.

Rose Terrace is a Texas State Licensed Residential Assisted Living Home. Located in Southwest Ft. Worth in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood, Rose Terrace takes pride in the one-on-one personal care provided by loving, certified staff 24/7 in a home environment. Home cooked meals and snacks, medication assistance, assistance with bathing and dressing, personal laundry and housekeeping, transportation, and daily activities are some of the things that Rose Terrace offers. Spacious private and semi-private rooms are fully furnished. A central living room and dining area adds to the comforts of home. A large back yard is a lovely place to sit or plant a garden.
Rose Terrace is a wonderful alternative to the large, institutional facilities. In a home environment the residents have the opportunity to stay active and involved with the daily activity of the home. At Rose Terrace we strongly believe in focusing on the care and personal needs of each resident to insure their health and safety. Providing them with an environment where they can thrive and feel loved.