St. John's Residential Care Home - Fort Worth, TX

Felt a little cramped to me. Shared bathrooms. Not a great backyard for sitting.

Returning Once My Loved One is Better

At the moment my mother is recovering from an accident she had, and she is in rehab. I'am comfortable with her returning back to the care home. She has mixed feeling about the staff. There are some that are really good, and others that needs more training. For the most part they are taking good care of her, and her needs. This is a pretty good care home, and I would recommend it.

We like the fact that Mom can go to Mass every day if she wants. The chapel is right down the hall! Love the inner courtyard.....she can go outside in the fresh air and walk along the paths or sit down, and not get lost as there is no exit to the street. I had worried about whether she could go outside, so am happy with this feature. We also like the fact that a nurse is on duty for all 3 shifts. Mom has visual disability due to macular degeneration so some activities may be difficult, but there are so many to choose from, she will certainly find things to enjoy . We think she will finally get the nutrition and social stimulation that she needs.

Optimistic Community!!

This community had great staff. It was very clean. The owner and the staff tried hard to accommodate my father but unfortunately it was not the right fit for him. The owner was very optimistic. The staff tried to pay attention the best they could to my dad it just did not work.

communication can be difficult

Their service and the property is wonderful at St. John's Residential Care Home. I don't mean this because of nationality but communication can be difficult. The staff are Filipino and just difficult to understand. It is also sometimes difficult to get a hold of anyone when I call there. Other than that everything is fabulous.

It is a great alternative to nursing home type placement I was very impressed with the facility as well as the staff. They have done an outstanding job making it feel like home.