Texas Living Care - Arlington, TX

I think they do a pretty good job.

I think they do a pretty good job. I don't have any complaints. There isn't really anything I can think of, that I would want to have improved or done better. I am pretty happy with my choice.

Friendly owners and caring staff

I'd rate them 5s across the board. The owners are very client-centric and really work hard to make sure everyone is happy. The facility is clean, pleasant, and there are no unpleasant smells. The staff they employ are very caring and focused on the needs of the residents.

They are angels every one of them.

They are angels every one of them. It's a small place with 4-6 residents. They have fingernail painting parties and roll their hair. I've eaten there, it's wonderful, it's not institutionalized, they are able to do a little more personalizing, because they only have a few people to cater to. I give the food a five. I liked that is was small and they were able to give her more attention. She was able to smoke, they were very up front right away, the owners, the staff, I just felt really, really good about putting mom there.

Tucked away in a quiet, residential area, our facility offers a warm, relaxed, home environment. Whether it be in the cozy warmth of our common room, or sitting out on the back deck enjoying the beautifully landscaped back yard in warmer weather. We believe you will find Texas Living Care to be a setting where you can feel confident that your loved one will receive the very best, compassionate and quality care.
You can enjoy peace of mind knowing our caring staff bring love and laughter to our home and will show your loved one the respect and dignity they so deserve.