Seasons Assisted Living - Arlington, TX

A great place!

[Removed], the owner is fantastic. They provide much more one on one attention than other larger communities. They have about 6 residents currently. They serve home cooked meals and the home is always kept very clean.

The best little secret!!!

My husband has lived at seasons for over 5 years and I love the place, the staff go out of their way to make sure your love one is treated like family not just a resident...Ive been in many nursing homes and assisted livings over the years and this place is hands down the best. My husband can be a little hard to deal with and the owner take the time personally to help whomever with assisting him with PT, OT, Speech, doctor visits... PLEASE IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE ON ONE CARE GIVE JESSICA A CALL...[removed]

Not The Right Place

This is a residential care home. My mother was there for about a month and a half. It was kind of an emergency thing. She just suddenly got to where she couldn't be left alone and I had to find something quickly. I found Seasons and that gave me time to look around at other places. It was a home that they had turned into this group place. Most of the people there had some pretty severe Alzheimer's and my mother didn't have Alzheimer's. There were no activities and some of the staff I didn't feel really comfortable with. I couldn't really put a finger on why I didn't like this place. I think I was just not the right place.