Fleurdleys Inc. - Fort Worth, TX

This home was very cozy and the caregivers very friendly. You could fell the caring for the resident, like a big family. The owner Rose was very knowledgable and caring. Price little high for us 4500.00 and 5500.00/month. No room at present time.

very good experience

The people there at Fleurdleys are truly wonderful people. All of these places are expensive, but they are reasonably priced and deliver on the value. They communicate incredibly well, always calling me when they need to, etc. My experience has been very good.

This was in the top two for us.

This was in the top two for us. Both of them were very comparable. The people represented their care really well, at both places. The people really seemed to care, and were very friendly. The thing that decided it in the end was that the place we chose was a little brighter, while Fleurdleys was kind of dark.

We are happy with it so far.

We are happy with it so far. There really isn't anything I can think of that can be approved or done better. They do try to do activities and in the short time we have been there they have had a few things going on. The food is ok, they make a lot of casseroles, they could have a little more variety to the menu.

Way too expensive. Did not ...

Way too expensive. Did not like the vibe there.

The people here really care

I had never heard of them before but I had called and talked to them and made an appointment. i had used them first for respite care several times but it got to the point where I couldn't care for him at all and I knew he like it here. He seems to be doing good, he's on hospice now so they go and take care of him and I don't have to worry about it, I sometimes feel that he's overmedicated but I trust them to make that decision. The care's been good, there have been a few minor things that I've complained about but for the most part I've been happy with them. Rose, the lady that owns and runs the place, is very sweet and she's so busy so if I have a problem I usually talk to the hospice people but if I do talk to her I'm always happy with what she says, she really knows how to talk to people and she really cares. I'm going to keep him here as long as I can afford to.

Pleasant Environment

The staff is friendly and they seem to always be busy taking care of their residents. It is a really pretty home with a very nice setting out in the country. It is just a very pleasant environment. The residents seem to be happy there.

13 years in business. RN lives behind...

13 years in business. RN lives behind home and is available 24/7. All staff have been there for 2 years or more. Met a resident who has lived there 9 years. Clean bldg. Caregivers are trained to provide whatever personal care is needed. RN trains caregivers on medication admininstration. The only staff that is licensed and professionally trained is the owner. Best for ambulating residents who do not need outside socialization. Most residents are in their 80's and 90's. Best personal care home I have ever seen.

felt crowded, too expensive, but fabu...

felt crowded, too expensive, but fabulous property and the new home could be a possibility