Accessible Living Facility - Arlington, TX

Run, dont walk!

If you love your elderly family...go somewhere else. This place is all about the money. NOT about the care. Caregivers have ZERO experience. No activities, No stimulation (except the TV on all day). Sorry I ever brought my mom there.

Very happy with the care of my loved ones.

I have my mother and my husband in two different homes of the Accessible Living Facilities. They really like them. The food is good home cooking. I believe they take very good care of them.
They see that they get medical care when needed. A doctor and/or home health come to the homes. The owners are very easy to work with on issues and are very accommodating with the needs of the residents.
The homes are very clean with nice furniture and surroundings. It is a very pleasant environment to visit my love ones. I am very happy with both homes. I would recommend these to anyone.

DISAPPOINTED!!

i do hope this place is REMOVED from your list of referrals. i know that i asked extensive questions before admitting my family to facility. the aids there are not properly trained to lift and NO ONE is certified with state of TEXAS as nurse aid. when i asked questions only response i recieved back was how he SCOTT and his spouse have been in this business for over 6 years and to allow them to do their job. i have been a CNA for over 20 years and there were many things that i noticed they would/could not do. i could have lost my family due to serious dehydration and bedsore. i removed her from facility within the trial period and has since made a FULL recovery. seems he is only about recieving money(rent) for my family being there. all of the clothes smelled horrible even though they washed daily. the facility used OTHER residents medication for my family and before family member removed i noticed "ants" in the bed and her room. i DO NOT recommend this place at all.

Not for Us

It definitely didn't fit what we needed. The property was well manicured and good looking, but the condition of the residents made it depressing. Every last one of them was going through some sort of memory loss, and my grandmother is very sharp.

Accessible Living Facility has been in businees for 5 years and our staff have been with ALF since we opened.