Residence at Skyway Park - Colorado Springs, CO

Good Care

This is a nice community. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Activities are offered. I would recommend this community to others. Very clean environment.

Fantastic facility! Best value in the Springs area

I appreciate the care my brother is receiving from a well-trained and well-supervised staff. His doctor told me he has never seen my brother in such good physical condition. Director [removed] Larson is well suited for his position and goes beyond the call of duty to make residents feel at home. I would recommend the Residence to anyone who appreciates personal service in a clean and hospitable environment in a facility situated in the best location in the Colorado Springs metro area.

Very Impressed!

My husband and I toured this facility yesterday and were very impressed with the friendliness of everyone. The residents would actually wait for a hug from the woman who was giving us our tour. The rooms and the entire facility looked very clean and well kept. We were there at lunch time and everyone seemed very happy and content. We would be pleased to have my mom be a part of this community.

The Residence at Skyway Park offers a full complement of services designed to enhance the lifestyle of seniors. In addition to our standard services, we can customize a care program to include the additional assistance necessary to promote and maintain independence. Ask our Resident Care Coordinator about individualized service programs accommodating the diverse needs of today's seniors. We continually strive to provide excellent care and living accomodations for seniors. Offering attractive, well designed living spaces, modern facilities and above all, excellent and compassionate care. We pride ourselves in making sure our residents feel at home and as comfortable as possible.The Residence at Skyway Park offers all the amenities requested by today's seniors, within a uniquely intimate atmosphere.