The Wellington at North Bend Crossing  - Cincinnati, OH

Our inviting senior living community offers residents the comfort and convenience of a hassle-free lifestyle free from the burdens of home ownership. Located in the city of Cincinnati, we provide a variety of on-site services to help our residents enjoy their stay to the fullest. In addition, we provide a choice amount of amenities to promote a relaxing experience for individuals residing at our community.

A Great tour!

When I went to tour The Wellington at North Bend Crossing, I thought it was a beautiful place. The tour guide that took me around gave me a lot of good information and showed me around the entire building, I think she did a good job. The community was clean and organized.

We like it!

The staff has been great here with me and my loved one. The community is beautiful and the people are nice. The food is good and they provide enough portions. I would recommend this place to my family and friends.

Great place!

Renaissance West At Northbend Crossing has been great, it's a great place. My parents really like it there. They meet all the needs. They are staying active there with the activities, like bingo. They love the valet service since they have their car with them. They drive them to all of their doctor appointments. The food is just ok, that's the one thing that could be improved.

Renaissance West -- What a great place for mom!

My father was my mother's main care giver. When he passed away suddenly -- we needed to quickly find a place for mom. We had toured 1 other assisted living facility, when we walked into Renaissance it became very apparent this was a place we would be comfortable with moving our mother into. Her apartment is spacious, clean and well appointed. The aids are friendly and caring. The common areas are very home like. Visitors are required to sign in when they arrive and the facility is secured at night. Mom is happy and has adjusted very well. Our entire family is happy with Renaissance!

Friendly, helpful staff

We are happy with Renaissance West At Northbend Crossing. My mother is in the memory care unit because it was the only room available at the time. It has turned out to be a better situation for her, because she receives more care there than in the assisted living area. She fell last week and the nurse and staff helped her immediately. The staff appear to be very caring and talk pleasantly with her. The first week she was there, the staff in the dining room already knew her name. The food is really good there, too! They offer lots of activities, but at this point, Mom has not participated in many of them. Hopefully, she will join in soon. The facility is safe, beautiful and always clean. The Executive Director, Debra Saul, is very compassionate and capable. She knew I was upset about not being able to take care of Mom anymore and she gave me a book about dealing with Alzheimer's and dementia. She has helped our family feel comfortable with our decision to place Mom in a care facility.

A nice place that I would recommend

The facility is decorated nice. It's pretty clean. The people are friendly. They are not really good at communicating with the family about care plans. Other than that, It's a nice place. I would recommend it. My mom likes the food and we have had meals with her before. The food is good. The value is also pretty good for all the services that you get. It has been a pretty good experience for my mom so far.

Looked very nice

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This place looked very nice, and was the front-runner in our search for quite a while. It is a very nice looking community, and the care and staff both seemed to be exceptional.

Great staff here

Overall they do a great job here. It's a nice looking place, and the care they provide is excellent. Since my loved one is in the assisted living section she has a lot of interaction with the staff, and I think they do a great job of being compassionate and professional. They provide a good variety of activities, although my loved one has said she would prefer more going on in the evenings, especially on weekends.

Nice But Expensive

This community was really really nice but also really expensive. If we had had the money, honestly, my parents probably would have moved here.

Very nice property. Friendly staff an...

Very nice property. Friendly staff and residents. Good location.

I love the place and it is close to h...

I love the place and it is close to home.

loved this place. It would be our fi...

loved this place. It would be our first choice.

Nice place, nice rooms, all showers w...

Nice place, nice rooms, all showers with access.

Went to an open house. Mom liked