The Wellington at North Bend Crossing  - Cincinnati, OH

Renaissance West At Northbend Crossing is located in a safe neighborhood that is specifically for senior living. We offer a location that is near some great attractions in the community. This is a full service complex for senior care with a monthly rental. We also offer apartments that are designed for those that need memory care. There are many levels when it comes to assisted living, and we can come up with an individualized plan for senior care needs. Our spacious apartments are designed specifically with senior citizens in mind. A full kitchen is provided, and you may find that other living facilities only provide a kitchenette. There are many activities that residents can participate in on site, without leaving the community. You will find a library on site, beauty salon, fitness center, putting green, pub, and beautiful dining rooms. We have an inclusive monthly service package that will help an elderly resident have everything needed on site. This cost includes one meal per day, utilities, cable TV, housekeeping, repairs, activities, wellness programs, emergency response system, and transportation that is scheduled each week to leave the grounds. This can provide a senior with a high level of independent living. Residents can make all of the decisions about their daily schedule, while still receiving a high level of support if needed. Residents can live at Renaissance West at Northbend Crossing while enjoying the amenities, and this can allow family members to have more peace of mind while their loved one lives in this community.

We like it!

The staff has been great here with me and my loved one. The community is beautiful and the people are nice. The food is good and they provide enough portions. I would recommend this place to my family and friends.

Great place!

Renaissance West At Northbend Crossing has been great, it's a great place. My parents really like it there. They meet all the needs. They are staying active there with the activities, like bingo. They love the valet service since they have their car with them. They drive them to all of their doctor appointments. The food is just ok, that's the one thing that could be improved.

Renaissance West -- What a great place for mom!

My father was my mother's main care giver. When he passed away suddenly -- we needed to quickly find a place for mom. We had toured 1 other assisted living facility, when we walked into Renaissance it became very apparent this was a place we would be comfortable with moving our mother into. Her apartment is spacious, clean and well appointed. The aids are friendly and caring. The common areas are very home like. Visitors are required to sign in when they arrive and the facility is secured at night. Mom is happy and has adjusted very well. Our entire family is happy with Renaissance!

Friendly, helpful staff

We are happy with Renaissance West At Northbend Crossing. My mother is in the memory care unit because it was the only room available at the time. It has turned out to be a better situation for her, because she receives more care there than in the assisted living area. She fell last week and the nurse and staff helped her immediately. The staff appear to be very caring and talk pleasantly with her. The first week she was there, the staff in the dining room already knew her name. The food is really good there, too! They offer lots of activities, but at this point, Mom has not participated in many of them. Hopefully, she will join in soon. The facility is safe, beautiful and always clean. The Executive Director, Debra Saul, is very compassionate and capable. She knew I was upset about not being able to take care of Mom anymore and she gave me a book about dealing with Alzheimer's and dementia. She has helped our family feel comfortable with our decision to place Mom in a care facility.

A nice place that I would recommend

The facility is decorated nice. It's pretty clean. The people are friendly. They are not really good at communicating with the family about care plans. Other than that, It's a nice place. I would recommend it. My mom likes the food and we have had meals with her before. The food is good. The value is also pretty good for all the services that you get. It has been a pretty good experience for my mom so far.

Looked very nice

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This place looked very nice, and was the front-runner in our search for quite a while. It is a very nice looking community, and the care and staff both seemed to be exceptional.

Great staff here

Overall they do a great job here. It's a nice looking place, and the care they provide is excellent. Since my loved one is in the assisted living section she has a lot of interaction with the staff, and I think they do a great job of being compassionate and professional. They provide a good variety of activities, although my loved one has said she would prefer more going on in the evenings, especially on weekends.

Nice But Expensive

This community was really really nice but also really expensive. If we had had the money, honestly, my parents probably would have moved here.

Very nice property. Friendly staff an...

Very nice property. Friendly staff and residents. Good location.

I love the place and it is close to h...

I love the place and it is close to home.

loved this place. It would be our fi...

loved this place. It would be our first choice.

Nice place, nice rooms, all showers w...

Nice place, nice rooms, all showers with access.

Went to an open house. Mom liked