Madonna Manor Inc - Villa Hills, KY has yet not published prices.

Such great potential but falls short

My mother [Name removed] stayed a Madonna Manor for approximately 10 months. During this time the “Manor” always seemed to be short staffed for nurses and relied heavily on aides which don’t get me wrong , in facilities like these and especially in the memory care units this is very difficult work and it’s usually in my opinion underpaid. Also during this time she needed to have her legs wrapped every morning due to her legs swelling from CHF and more often than not they were never wrapped. Again a direct result of under staffing. Also at issue was the food, it was terrible, when we first got there it was pretty good but then they change chefs and I wouldn’t feed this food to my dog. Cold, poor quality under seasoned and not appealing even to look at. The aides that fed the memory care patients at times even refused to even serve it. We complained numerous times but nothing was ever done. I really find it difficult to write this because the facility it’s self is very nice, and has great potential but whoever is running the facility needs to step aside and put someone in place that will try and fix these issues.

Many, many problems

During the past two years, Madonna Manor has declined to the point of awful. Continual staff turnover. Filthy hallway carpet. Sometimes odors all the way to the lobby. Staff doesn’t show up, leaving residents unsafe, without their meds, and without other needed care. The aides who do show up for work are very nice, however.—the one saving grace. Management turnover is frequent and those who remain are ineffectual and simply give lip service to complaints. Owner CHI better make big improvements to the facility and care level., as both residents and their families are very upset.

Nice facility. A little more out of the way for us.

Madonna Manor

My loved one lives in Madonna Manor, and overall, I feel like they stake good care of him, but sometimes the help seems off to me, like they don't always know where his things are, they don't always know how to get him up. The admissions lady that helped me has been very easy to work with though. I think she does a good job and she's very helpful. The place is also clean, and close by. Overall, I would say that it is an alright place.

Happy With the Service

We are very happy with the services my father is receiving at Madonna Manor. The staff has been very friendly and caring, the place is clean and tidy, and my dad seems to like the food. I’m not usually there during activity times, but I do know that they have many activities to keep the residents busy. We were also looking for a facility with a spiritual community; that was big for us. Madonna caters to this need, so we are very happy with it.