Regency Retirement Village – Jackson - Jackson, TN

I really enjoyed this visit. Made us fell welcomed. Everyone we met was very nice. The residents we talked with seemed very happy there.

Couldn't ask for a better place

My brother-in-law who is 90 has just come alive here. He is very social and enjoys being a part of the activities, he went to Prom Nite on Sat. with the other residents. He has settled in and likes his room, and going to the dining room, loves the food and has gained weight. The staff is friendly and they encourage their residents to be a part of the different things going on here. I would definitely recommend taking a tour here.

The staff are great

My parents are doing so well here in the memory care. The staff makes sure that they take part in the activities, and join them in the dining room and my parents like the food. They have a very nice room together and I know that my parents are safe and that the memory care is well secured. My father had walked out of another community so that has become a real concern for me but here I know that he is safe. I would definitely recommend scheduling a tour of this community.

Overall Pleased

My parents are being cared for good here at this community. They have adjusted very well to it, and so far everything is working out well. I know they are safe and in good hands here. They are providing my parents with good care. This is a good community. Overall I'am satisfied.