Dogwood Corinth - Corinth, MS has yet not published prices.

Staff & Seniors upbeat. Options of Assisted Living and Memory Care fit our needs. Clean.

Great Community

My mom and dad were at this facility and dad passed shortly after moving here so Mom is just settling in now with a new routine. The faculty and care they have shown my parents are good. They will engage mom to join in the activities. She is meeting friends. They have 3 really good meals a day. She is in a 1 bdrm apartment and they will make her bed daily and they will wash the linens. They also clean 1x a week. The have a nice long porch with rocking chairs out there. I would recommend this community.

Would not recommend if you need memory care

My dad was with Dogwood for about 9 days during August and the way it turned out was just a horrible experience. He had advanced Alzheimer’s and we brought him here because they have a memory care unit. The manager of the facility told me, after I already paid for my dad to move in, that their staff was not trained well enough to take on a patient with Alzheimer’s and hospice wound up being the ones that took care of him the most. They gave him showers every other day, but the facility itself was only clean sometimes. The staff was courteous enough. The one thing that I thought was a real problem was the difference with the work shifts. They didn’t seem to communicate with each other. One of us would call to check on dad and ask them questions about his day (medications, meal times, etc) and if they weren’t the ones working then they didn’t know the answers. They just seemed to come on and do their job with no communication in between. I think they just didn’t want to take care of him because he required more care than they thought he would. Some of the meals they gave him were strange too. One night, it was a few pieces of cut up watermelon, 4 or 5 mandarin orange slices, a little bit of cottage cheese, and crackers. Another night, it was just a stale pimento cheese sandwich. After only being with them for a few days, they wound up having us move him somewhere else because they said they couldn’t help, but we still had to pay for the next month’s rent. Dad passed away before we ever were able to bring him back and they won’t refund us, even though he never actually got to use the room. The owner will not communicate with my family over the phone or even through email, only through physical mail. I requested to meet him in person and was told that he would not meet with me in person on the recommendation of his lawyer. I’ve contacted some help of my own to get us through this because of our experience, but I would not recommend this place to anyone.