Cades Center Assisted Living - Humboldt, TN

Beautiful rooms!

This is a wonderful facility! From what we saw, this facility was beautiful and the staff were friendly. We also found that the rooms are an excellent size for my loved one. My loved one is excited to eventually move into this facility!

Outstanding care for mom

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting here . My mom is really the food and the variety. She is really liking the activities and the therapy. She is always active. The entire community is impressive . We highly recommend this for great care and value. We could not be happier with the care that my mom is receiving here at this outstanding community.

Outstanding Care for mom