Country Cottage - Corinth - Corinth, MS

Staff upbeat, facility clean, Seniors seemed to enjoy.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and it was good. The staff was nice and answered all of my questions. Seemed like that the memory care and the assisted living together. There were a lot of people sitting around in wheelchairs. It was nice and clean. I would tell families to tour several places so you can compare.

Not the place for mom

We did a pop up visit where mom is staying and it was around 8:30pm and people were just wandering around and one resident was [Removed] so this concerned us. So we did another pop in visit and it was the same no supervision around. She fell and they didn't even report it to us so she has bruises and a knot on her head. We don't want to be exposed to care like this. we removed her as quick as we could. We are not even sure if she was getting her medication.

The staff impressed us

The food is good and they seem to offer well balanced meals. They offer snacks throughout the day.The staff have been very nice and are working with mom to help keep her active. They are caring and patient. The community is very clean and the grounds are well maintained. I would recommend this community.

Reassured With Improvements

We had to get a few things straighten out with the community at first and now everything is better. She enjoys the meals and activities. We like that it is in her hometown so her friends can visit her often. It helps with her getting more settled in. The staff have been helpful friendly during her transition and keep in contact with me. She is doing a lot better.

Beautiful, Clean Place!! My family member just needed more care. People were extremely nice and helpful. Thank you for the tour!! Deb Y.

We are happy

From what I have heard is happy there at Country Cottage. She is enjoying the activities that are available. She had to be quarantined for a while due to an infection and she really missed being out and participating. Overall she has had a positive experience. We are happy with this facility.

Because home is so important to all of us, the Cottage not only has wonderful cozy common areas where new and old friends can enjoy being together, but it offers different sizes and styles of room, and service programs tailored to perfectly suit the needs of each resident.

Whether your loved one needs just a little help or emotional support, or requires a great deal of hands-on-care, we can help.

Central to Country Cottage’s mission is CareSteps, the customized personal service program that provides just the right kind of help at the right time. Individualized services include:
• Nurse supervised, 24-hour staff attention
• CareSteps personal care plan
• Three homestyle meals daily
• Planned off and on-site recreation
• Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
• Weekly personal laundry
• Scheduled transportation

A Lot of Love
The owners and staff of Country Cottage have dedicated themselves to helping you stay focused on the love and caring that has made your family so unique.