Morningside of Paris - Paris, TN

The Gold Standard

My mom loved it her, absolutely loved it. I can't say enough good about them, I have a friend whose parents are still there and love it. It's the gold standard by which we compare all other places to. It was a small facility so everybody knew everybody which was great and it was really really clean.
I would highly recommend anybody who was for whatever reason in Paris or moving to Paris to go to Morningside.

Hope to go Back.

We had to move my family member due to some psychiatric issues; we hope that once they get done with their treatment we will be able to move them back. It was a great place.

Designated in the “Top Ten Places to Retire” in “Where to Retire” magazine, the heart of the resort and retirement area of Kentucky Lake is the home of Morningside of Paris. Your trusted community senior living resource since 1997, Morningside focuses on the whole person and offers excellent value. We are committed to resident satisfaction and quality of life for our residents as well as peace of mind for their families. Our friendly associates work daily with residents and families to meet the challenges of life. Please stop by to see what a difference we can make.