Morningside of Jackson - Jackson, TN

My Thoughts On Morningside

My aunt resides at Morningside in the assisted living area. Our decision to choose Morningside was based on a number of factors: quality of life, available activities, warmness/friendliness of the staff, professional nursing care, availability of memory care assistance when needed, and finally, a reasonable cost. I particularly like the size of Morningside, as my aunt is able to enjoy all the available services without her mobility being affected, like you could experience in some larger facilities. This facility offers all the services she needs at a reasonable price and Morningside was an excellent choice for our family.

So far they have been great. It's a happy environment.

So far they have been great. The nurse doesn't really step up, it would be nice to see her have more energy. She seems to need to be micromanaged. The activities are great, they really seem to keep people involved and busy. The staff is great as well. It's a happy environment.

Everything Is All Right

Everything it all alright the staff is friendly, facility is very clean no complaints. I would recommend Morningside to anyone. We really liked this place we have the peace of mind that the staff is caring for him in a safe, kind and compassionate manner.

Wonderful Transition To New Home

Our family recently made the decision to select this facility for our father's care when it became clear that it was no longer safe for him to live at home alone. Dad has adjusted quickly and positively to the move. We have been very pleased with all aspects of his care and the transition we faced. Dad considers Morningside to be his home and we have the peace of mind that the staff is caring for him in a safe, kind and compassionate manner.

Five Star Reviews

Ann, Thank you so very much for your gracious review of Morningside! Quite frankly your Dad has been such a pleasure here but in fact when the RSD and myself visited him and did his assessment for admission we knew right away he would prove to be a wonderful resident and he has repeatedly shown a delightful personality and a genteel spirit. We are so very glad you chose us and so very glad your Dad calls Morningside his home. Sincerely...Debra Utley,Executive Director.

Would not recommend

My experience with Morningside of Jackson has not been a good one. Without going into specifics I'll just say they made a lot of promises before we moved my loved one in, and did not deliver on any of them. Their performance was just very poor in general. I would not recommend them.

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director and I would very much like to meet with you to address your concerns. The satisfaction, happiness and comfort of our past, present and future residents and families is our first priority at Morningside of Jackson. Thank you for your consideration. Deb Utley, Executive Director.

21 days at morningside

services promised, not rendered. ex: assisted bathing etc.
frequent rudeness from most. Two employees were notable for their consistent helpfulness and courtesy. The
financial officer and one LPN.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you, for bringing your concerns to our attention. We appreciate you sharing your observations. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can discuss your concerns in more detail. Debra Utley, Executive Director.

They were nice and we really liked them.

We really liked this place and if we hadn't had to move out of state we would have had her stay here. It was like an apartment feel. They were nice and we really liked them.

I stopped by Morningside of Jackson t...

I stopped by Morningside of Jackson today on the way home from Memphis. The facility is basically a replica of what exists in Morningside of Franklin but lower priced. Very impressed by the Family feeling. Some of the furnishings in recreation areas were not as nice as Franklin (Fold-up tables & chairs that reminded me of school cafeterias, but clean and functional). The recreation area seemed smaller with smaller size TV. Studio and alcove (2 rooms)apartments seemed a bit larger with bigger closets. I especially liked the way the studio they have available has a back door that opens out into an enclosed courtyard. They seem to have more activites with bigger events than what Franklin showed us.

Located conveniently on North Parkway, Morningside of Jackson offers excellent service in a beautiful and inviting environment. We are dedicated to helping seniors and their families meet the challenges of life that come with aging. We offer a family atmosphere, place an emphasis on promoting optimum health, and offer a dedicated, secure program for residents needing memory support. We strive daily to ensure that Morningside of Jackson is a place to call “HOME”.