Brookdale Jackson Oaks - Jackson, TN

Brookdale Jackson Oaks - Jackson, TN has yet not published prices.

Very nice facility and friendly workers.

Very Nice community

We were impressed with this community and the tour that the staff gave. They took their time showing us around and they answered all our questions. There were a lot of different amenities offered for the residents to take part in and we felt that my brother-in-law would be a good fit and would have been our 2nd choice for him.

Enjoyed meeting with the director. She was very thorough in our meeting, however, we did not get to see a room. If we decide this is the way we want to go, will have to go see a room first.

controlled as if assisted living but not a quality of care treated as renters. a place to wait to [Removed]. food was marginal, not healthy by any means.

We are glad we chose this community.

My sister in law is enjoying living at Brookdale. She likes the staff and she has made some friends. They offer daily activities and the food is good. The community is clean. This community seems to fit her needs and everything about it is better than the other communities in the area.

Great Experience for Us Here

Unfortunately my mother didn't make the move into this community. She refused to move in the end, but we a great experience with this community. This is an outstanding community, everybody was very kind and accommodating. It was going to be a good fit for her. It is an active community, there are many activities offered. The staff gets a warm reception from the residents anytime they are around. This is a great positive community.

Things are good at Brookdale!!

My Mother in law has been doing well at this community. The staff are pretty good and encourage her to participate in a wide variety of activities. She does like to play bingo. I have tried the food and I like it. They offer healthy choices. The community is kept clean and I would recommend it.

Community is OK

I did not have a great experience with this community. I was disappointed and would not recommend this community to anyone else

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Please give our Brookdale Resident and Family Connections team a call in order for us to learn more regarding your experience.

Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful.