Reflections at Carolina Forest - Myrtle Beach, SC

Reflections at Carolina Forest - Myrtle Beach, SC has yet not published prices.

Good Tour, But Not The Right Fit For Us

This is a pretty nice community, and everything went well during our tour of it. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. The community was nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff was cordial, and helpful. They answered our questions. The experience was a pleasant, but we did not feel this was the right fit for us.

Community Is Working Out Great For My Mother

Everything is working out well for my mother since her move to this community. I do feel comfortable with her move to this facility. She is safe, and in good hands. The have a good staff, and I knew she is receiving good care. Out of all the communities I toured this was the cleanliest. I'am satisfied with this community, and I would recommend it to my friends, and family.

Comfort For Mom!!

Things are going well for mom since she made the move to the Reflections at Carolina Forest. She is still adjusting, but the staff is doing a good job taking care of her and making her feel welcome. I don't live in the same area as her, but from what my brother has told me it's been a good fit and we are happy for that.

Beautiful Community With Wood Floors

My mother has adjusted very well to this community, we are very satisfied. The community looks great, they have wood floors all over, so it is easier for the walkers and wheelchairs. The staff is excellent, they are very caring. She is trying a few activities like bingo. She is eating well, the food is good. We know she is safe and getting good care. I would absolutely recommend this community.

Nice place, overall!

Our experience with Reflections at Carolina Forest has been a good one, overall. The facility itself is nice looking, and always very clean. It's on the smaller side, which works well for my loved one because she is somewhat shy. The staff is friendly and caring, and they've done a great job looking out for her!