Ramsey Village - Des Moines, IA

This seemed like a nice place. The exterior and main areas are newly renovated. Not all of the rooms are. Those that are done have very high end finishes (marble counter top in kitchenette. Rooms are small and this place was by far the most expensive.

Tour for family care

I toured this community. I was able to have my questions answered. I like that the community is clean and maintained. The menu was appealing and the staff was attentive. They do offer a list of activities that are offered to the residents who want to participate. We would suggest that they tour this community for the care of a loved one and for the needs that are required.

Good care...

We have been very pleased with their chain of communication, they keep us well informed. My mother in law is in the nursing care unit, and they are taking care of her at the level of care that she needs.

A good stay!

My husband was at Ramsey Village for a respite stay and they took very good care of him. We were off to a rough start because at first, they were asking him about his medications and other thing and never asked me. After a week or so things got better and they began to communicate with me. They bent over backward to accommodate him. The food was good and I appreciated that they got him into physical therapy while he was there

Very nice place only have 10 apts but individual can continue to live there as their condition change. The staff and people very friendly doesn't have covered building for folks car. Very clean and did like facility

To close to Downtown

my mothers experiance

from the time I walked in to the doors at Ramsey Village
it has been a great experience!!
My Mother is enjoying her stay with them which
makes my job as a daughter so much easier.

thanks for the organization--friendliness ---
cleanliness -- the staff is awesome!!

Review of Ramsey Village - Des Moines, IA

Ambience was quite institutional

Due to our Mom's health issues and co...

Due to our Mom's health issues and complications, her stay at Ramsey Village was very short. However, in the short time that we were there -- we felt much caring concern for Mom's well being and ours.
Thanks for providing that special touch that makes us all feel cared for.

a professional operation

I was impressed by the professionalism of the staff at Ramsey Village. It's clean and safe, clients are well treated. I recommend adding some music or television in the dining areas. Over all, a much better choice than others in the Des Moines area.

We toured this facility. Were very...

We toured this facility. Were very disappointed in the size of rooms, confusing layout, and lack of cleanliness. I realize they are undergoing renovation, so that is a probable cause for some of the conditions.

Ramsey Village would probably be a be...

Ramsey Village would probably be a better fit for dad than Luther Park. I visited there yesterday, and staff seemed excellent. The individual rooms were nice and large.

Very nice. But many add-ons.

Very nice. But many add-ons.

Ramsey Village provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Ramsey Village Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day.