We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
The Lodge of Ashworth was the first resort retirement community to emerge in Iowa. The Lodge offers one, two and three bedroom suites with unique and interesting floor plans.
The Lodge is close to shopping, churches, and community amenities and services. The resort setting and appeal of The Lodge can be attributed to the wooded grounds, perfectly landscaped with seasonal flowers, shrubs and towering pines among huge boulders, bridges and walking paths. This peaceful and woodsy preservation of the environment can be enjoyed from your private balcony, the indoor pool and spa or the dining room atrium level.
Some of the features that make this premier facility exceptional are 24 hour security, weekly housekeeping, free cable TV, daily meals, heated garages, a lounge, beauty and barber shops, billiards, free golf, and of course the people who live here.
At The Lodge of Ashworth, you will enjoy resort living every day.