Senior Suites of Urbandale - Urbandale, IA

It’s a keeper

My parents are at Senior Suites and I’ve known other people that Have lived there for years and it’s very caring ..wonderful place ..the food is great it’s always clean ...friendly ..we love it

Check us out!

I have lived at Senior Suites assisted living for six years. Due to having Multiple Sclerosis, I need help with several physical care issues. SS has met all of these needs. They serve delicious meals, have caring and friendly staff, have interesting activities, and provide a comfortable, attractive facility. I highly recommend Senior Suites!

They were just awful!! I can't say enough bad things about them.

They were just awful!! I can't say enough bad things about them. My loved one was dehydrated and malnourished. I would come by at the same time everyday and a resident told me I should start showing up at different times and I would see different things. I would get conflicting reports of what was going on. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Very nice, and people were very frien...

Very nice, and people were very friendly.

Senior Suites of Urbandale is located in a quiet residential Urbandale neighborhood (northwest suburb of Des Moines). The Suites is our assisted living community, while the Veranda is our licensed memory loss center in a residential care setting. Available to you are many living choices with as much or as little assistance as you require. SSU offers you the lifestyle you deserve. A lifestyle of independence, security, and privacy with exceptional amenities . . . a great place to call home!

We custom design our care packages to meet the individual needs of our tenants and residents. Our goal is to provide exceptional service creating a comfortable, secure and nurturing community environment. It starts with our friendly and professional staff. Our community features a wide variety of activities. You can relax with a book in our cozy library, tap your feet to the many different entertainers who visit our facility, or participate in a fun game of bowling with the Nintendo Wii entertainment center. The choice is all yours!