Radford Health & Rehab Center - Radford, VA has yet not published prices.

I want a do over!

I can't even rate this place a one star but it was a requirement. My father was discharged on Friday, in the ER by Saturday and ICU by Sunday! I watched his health decline right before my eyes in there and we tried and tried to tell them something was wrong. They don't listen and they [Removed] numerous times. I only wish we got him out of there sooner and I'm praying hard that it's not too late.

Would NOT recommend

Mother went there after a fall, needed assistance for just about everything. Needed special diet, breathing treatments ( equipment a joke.. a bed you hand crank to make her comfy, she had a broken hip and pelvic bone with severe pain.) Left sitting on commode to long after pulling assistance cord, left on bedpan to long also. Also had another fall while there as she was left sitting in a wheelchair for who knows how long. That fall caused broken collar bone and ribs as well as re injuring hip. Doesn't a fall risk patient require alarm and not to be left sitting alone for hours? Never seen a Doctor the whole time I visited and that was every day all day. Addressed concerns with Social worker, nurses who seemed to have no compassion what so ever. One stated she ( the nurse) needed to be shot as she entered my mothers room after she called for help.Witnessed a nurse change her bandages while not using gloves, patients all on her side/floor were in isolation for some form of infection. Just nasty. Was entirely over medicated (not dementia) as they claimed. She got worse and worse. I got her out of there and home fast, God help us. Just made me sick to think she and others are in such a place that have no bedside manner oh and a male nurse changing female diapers?? Good luck on getting assistance or help for feeding the patient if you cant be there, or if they want a drink they may get it on night shift. Horrible doesn't describe it. Do your research on any place you may need to have your love ones cared for. They deserve it.

It was horrid!

I felt like I had to be there all the time to protect him. They had him down as dementia, because he couldn't hear. When he went in I was there and I was there all weekend and they just had him sitting in the wheelchair all day. They just warehoused him. They weren't helping him eat. They wanted to wait a couple of weeks to even come up with a care plan. I feel like there wasn't any order, the doctor on staff hadn't even evaluated him by the fifth day. I don't feel it was the nursing staff's fault, it was an administrative issue. It's really pretty but I was appalled.