John M Reed Health & Rehab - Limestone, TN

John M Reed Health & Rehab - Limestone, TN has yet not published prices.

Horrible

Horrible place to be. Facility is outdated and filthy. They are terribly understaffed. As a result patient care is poor. Staff and administrative are rude and lie consistently. Therapy and medical is poor. [removed] They should be closed. New Beginnings, the parent company, also chooses not to address important issues.

Not for my family!

One of the worst nursing homes I have ever been in. This place needs a complete overhaul. From the odor that knocks you down when you enter the building- to the incompetent staff, this place is completely intolerable. I chose another facility for my mother after a quick tour of the building.

Dedicated staff!

There has not been a day that has gone by since I began working with New Beginnings Care that I have not been amazed at the dedication of the staff at John Reed Healthcare & Rehab. They consistantly remain very professional and dedicated to providing the best care possible for the residents.

This place was not at all what I expected it to be. I toured the facility when I was searching for a place for my loved one and what I saw at this facility made me completely change my mind. This was horrible.

This place has had some growing pains, but my mom is really happy, she has made friends with the other women that live there and that is really important. They have a weekly bridge club now with tea and biscuits. There have been changes with the management staff which was unnerving to me, but the Executive Director, Thelma, and Nurse, Ethel, are very responsive to any issues and do a good job of communicating to me what is going on with my mom. I know that everyone in this place has their eyes on my mom since she sometimes thinks she's a bird. The ED has been very responsive to all of my concerns and I finally feel like someone is staying on top of people to make sure they get the job done, bottom line.

Friendly atmosphere!

Just placed my mother there. As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile from the staff. I was also greeted by a resident that was so friendly and helpful. So far, the care has been excellent. They even make their own food on site, some even from scratch!

Keep up the good work!!!

John Reed Health & Rehab is a skilled nursing facility that also offers both assisted living and long term care. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, TENNcare, and Choices. We have been serving the people of our community for over 50 years. We are a small home with just 63 beds and 12 assisted living rooms. Our residents are our family and because we are small we are able to take the best care of your loved one. Our nursing staff is amazing and our physical therapy unit gets incredible results. We have the It's Never 2 Late software to help keep your love one connected and provides cognitive stimulation, which is especially beneificial for our residents with dementia and Alzheimers. Give us a call for a tour 423-257-6122.