Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill - Rock Hill, SC

Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill - Rock Hill, SC has yet not published prices.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill

Everybody is very helpful and the staff is great. Within a short time, the nursing care has been fine, and the facility seemed very nice and clean. The communication is perfect and they are great, I talked to four or five people and they are fine.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill

Overall it's been good. I'm glad they have meetings with the family to let us know what's going on. The only bad thing is there's not enough parking near his room.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill

The physical and occupational therapists are friendly and my son reacts well to them helping him. The receptionist is outstanding, with a smile and is always friendly, the administrative people are super friendly and they take care of our needs. The nurses are taking good care of him. The communication is great and the administrator is always honest with me. They are always cleaning but there is an odor in the hallway.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill

Overall, it went well but the communication could be better, especially in the nursing department.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill

The nurses were friendly and seemed to be really helpful. When I would ask them to do something they would seem really cooperative. My loved one loved the therapy and the ladies working with her. The room was kept clean and she was pleased with the meals. They did a really good job in communication. Whenever I had questions, they were really good answering them or finding someone who could.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill

My brother enjoys his meals. The communication has been good but the cleanliness needs to improve.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill

My loved one seems to be pretty pleased with the food so far. They sure do try to keep it clean because it is very clean.

Review of Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill

My dad called me yesterday and told me how much he improved. The administration and day staff are good at communicating. I had one issue and they took care of it right away. The day staff is really friendly but the night staff not so much. It is a decent facility. I think the meals are good but my dad doesn't like them that much. My dad doesn't get the things he wants, like his meds being on time.

Magnolia Manor of Rock Hill provides individualized skilled nursing and rehabilitation care to promote residents’ independence, wellness, and peace of mind. With our 24-hour nursing services and convenient location just over a mile from Piedmont Medical Center, you can be assured that you or your loved one’s medical needs are being met. Our interdisciplinary team develops each care plan to meet your specific goals, whether those involve returning home or maintaining high quality of life as a long-term resident at our home.