Providence Place Assisted Living - Mount Juliet, TN

Family is Happy

Everything is working out quite well for my mother since her move to this community. It is a very nice facility, and the family is happy with her move to this community. They are taking good care her, and her needs. It is a community I would recommend to family, and friends.

Comfortable with My Mom Move Here

My mother is doing pretty well, and I'am pleased with her move to this community. The community is nice, and they do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. I like the staff, they have been polite and respectful. They take the residents out to eat every now and then, and she enjoys that. She also enjoys the meals at the community, the food is good. I'am comfortable with her move here, and everything has worked out very well. This is a community I would recommend, it's a nice place.

A great place

I was happy with the community. The food that they provided on the tour was really good. The staff was nice and answered our questions. Activities are offered for participation for the residence. I would recommend this community.

I am so pleased with everything. My mom is being well taken care of & this puts my sister and me ease. It is always so kind & patient. Nothing but good so far.

A fair option!

Providence Place Assisted Living was a nice community. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. They were able to address all of my concerns. This community was pricier compared to others that I was looking at. The community was not as new and could use some updating.

Review of The Gardens at Providence Place - Mount Juliet, TN

The Gardens at Providence Place is a wonderful facility. The staff are very caring and the facility is clean and has a home-like feel for the residents. The staff truly care for the residents, and we feel we were very lucky to find the Gardens for our loved one.

Review of Providence Place in Mt. Juliet, TN

Wonderful employees: techs, nurses and incredible and irreplaceable activities director. They are loving and caring. My mom has been there over 7 years.

Wonderful!

Such a wonderful place! Great care, wonderful meals and there is always something fun going on! Check it out on their Facebook page!

I loved the set up. All facilities should be set up this way but the ratio of aides to residents didn't give me the secure feeling I needed for mom.

Mitch Holland

Our staffing ratio at Providence Place is very good, especially by ALF standards. It is VERY good at the memory care, and exceeds most memory cares in the area.

Nice looking place!

Visited with Linda M. today and got a tour of the facility. Loved the large main room and the individual resident rooms were very spacious and beautiful. The entire facility was nice and clean and beautifully decorated.

Love the people and staff at Providence Place! They genuinely care for our families. Such relief for me and my family members to have my sister in a safe place.

Care for Mother

I am very please with Providence Place Assisted living..they are caring for my Mother with compassion and respect...
She is adjusting to her new surroundings and livestyle..
All staff has been very friendly and helpful to her..
I am thankful that she has someone to look after her now 24/7 ...it gives me peace of mind knowing someone is watching over her now and has someone minutes away that will be there for her if she needs help....

Very nice place!

My parents lived here for quite a while, and it was a great experience the whole time. They worked well with us, and it was a pleasant experience the whole way through. My parents ended up having two very different levels of care needs, and we moved them to a different facility where they would be able to continue to live together despite the differing levels of care.

Providence Place reveals the care your loved one needs!

The first week was excellent since my mother did not reject any service provided and transitioned smoothly! I already recommended that a friend's mother move into Providence Place rather than another three times further away. I expect you will find the care at Providence Place provided by the management and staff to exceed your previous caregivers as we enjoyed that outcome now!

(+) deluxe rooms were big (...

(+) deluxe rooms were big (-) Didn't see any life skills stations. Way over priced. One staff member was eating restaurant take out while feeding a turkey sandwich and carrots to a resident.

Mitch Holland

At the memory care, our staff eat their meals with the residents. This is for the benefit of the resident---we can monitor how much they eat and drink, their mealtime needs, and allows us to be close in case of choking, etc. Some of our memory care residents also need assistance eating. I am sorry if this offends some people, but we feel it is a very logical approach to our residents and their needs during mealtime.

A good fit may be a place ...

A good fit may be a place for mom number 1 onlist at this time

Fell into place

The Garden's at Providence Place has been a blessing and answer to a prayer for my father. The staff seem to love and care for him as if he were their own parent or grandparent. I would recommend this community to others.

Providence Place in Mt. Juliet

I am really pleased with my choice of Providence Place in Mt. Juliet. The open common room when you first enter is very homey and hospitable. The fireplace adds a special touch. They have musicians come in and entertain and activities and exercise sessions for the occupants.
The staff has been exceptional, they keep me informed, and they have all been very friendly. My mother is quite happy with where she is, and enjoys the meals and her dinner companions. They have alternatives choices to eat that can be made prior to mealtimes.
My Mother especially enjoys the Bible studies and music programs. She also enjoys playing bingo, so I know she will enjoy that activity also.

The facility is absolutely beautiful ...

The facility is absolutely beautiful and I was very impressed with the staff I met there. We went with her and we thought we were in the Memory Care building, but were actually in Assisted Living Facility. Nevertheless, we toured that facility with the director, who told us we would fit in very well there.