Maristone at Providence - Mount Juliet, TN

Very friendly and lots of activities with willingness to tailor activities to their clients. But, to me, they did not seem as happy or cohesive as a team as the facility I chose. Apartments are very nice. Facility very clean and well taken care of. One of the best I looked at but just not a good fit for my parents.

Quality company and community

My mother-in-law was in declining health and in need of full time support. After reviewing our options, we settled on Maristone to provide that care. Before all arrangements could be made, my mother-in-law fell and had to spend a few days in the hospital and a few weeks in a rehab facility to overcome her physical challenges. We finally got her moved into Maristone and the care was excellent and the people were all courteous and friendly. After a few weeks at Maristone, we have decided to move my mother-in-law back to the rehab facility (that does have long term patients) because she appeared to fit better in that environment and it it close to where she was raised. Maristone was very cooperative and helpful in making this happen and served us well even though we were leaving their facility. The program at Maristone is excellent and challenges the residents to be active and engaged. I can't say enough good things about how we were treated and the professionalism the staff exhibited. I highly recommend Maristone for any family looking for assisted living or memory care services for their loved ones.

Clean and modern facilities. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Residents that i ask state they like it there. Many activities for the residents to partake in.

Great Choice

I did like this community. The staff was helpful and answered the questions we had. They were not able to assist us with certain needs that my father needed, but were nice. I think others would be happy with everyrthing about this community.

Linda Cole

Thank you for the kind words. We are sorry that we were not able to meet your dad's needs. If something changes, we would be happy to do what we can to serve your family.

Beautiful facilty; [Removed] was very friendly and helpful. I gained a better understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of Memory Care. I was also happy to see that Respite Care is a possibility.

It IS Good From What I Hear

My sister has been communicating with me about my mom's care here. She has no complaints so far and it has been very good this far. My mom is happy. She keeps herself busy with the activities that are provided. I believe she is getting proper care and she is safe in this community.

Assisted Living and Memory Care are wonderful!

My mom and dad are both at Maristone. My father is in a wheel chair and my mom is in the memory care community. I feel grateful that they are both in such a compassionate place. My father likes to watch the birds in the courtyard and he visits my mom every day. My mom loves music and she gets to participate in the musical events; she claps her hands and sings! It is wonderful to see her so delighted!

My Mother Likes Going Here During The Day

My mother really loves going to the adult care center during the day. They really keep her busy, she is exhausted when she gets home. She says the food is nice and the staff is kind. It is a nice and clean center, they do a job with cleaning. There nice activities through out the day. The location is good and convenient for me. Everything is working out very well and I would recommend this adult center.

Good respite care experience

We used Maristone for a brief respite stay for a loved one, and our experience was a very positive one overall! The staff is friendly and attentive, the facility is clean and well kept, and I thought the food looked very good! We were happy with the service, and would definitely use them again.

Negelet

As for activities there is not a while lot, the building used to be alot cleaner and it should never be aloud to hire friends underneath you as you are the supervisor. some staff members seem to care but really dont. There is favoritism among the caretakers that tattle tail on every little thing..the building is becoming a mess and the residents are complaining..they have every right to voice their opion...they do pay enough..someone needs to really listen to them...

Linda Cole

We have a great team of caregivers and our new Activities Director is a very caring, loving soul who is passionate about serving our seniors.Our building is only 5 years old and we are in the process of painting it to accentuate our new furniture!

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Maristone, I'd give them high marks across the board! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they're really on top of everything. I like that they have meetings that they invite all of the families of the residents to, so you can get a better idea of how things work in the facility.

Had a good feeling right from the start. Best ratio of aides to residents of all the places I toured.

Very happy

Very happy no issues, very helpful every call with questions answered. We have been pleased with the staff and helpfulness They have been doing a great job. They have been very attentive She is really happy there. She likes the food,

This a very nice place and everyone we have had contact with have been very kind and helpful.

best assisted living there is!

Having had experience with several assisted living facilities, I have to say that Maristone at Providence has really gone the extra mile. They have gone out of their way to make dad feel welcome. They are very willing to do anything and everything they can to assist. It has really been a great experience all the way around. I would highly recommend Maristone at Providence.

Mother's New Home

I was told about "A Place For Mom" after my Mother was unhappy with the place she was living - I called "A Place For Mom" and the lady was so nice and caring and told me about Maristone in Mt. Juliet. I called my sister and told her about it and we went to visit along with our Mother. She has been there for about 3 months now and really likes all the friendly care persons there as well as the staff. We know she is in the best place and to have her like it is the main thing as it gives my sister and me a good feeling that our Mother is being taken care of.

Very friendly staff!

They've done a fantastic job here so far, we love it! The staff are all very friendly, and do a great job taking care of the people that live here. As an example of how friendly everyone is the day they moved in was the day off for the chef, but he came in to greet them anyway! And the food he makes is excellent, once he learned that Mom likes sweets he is always adding little extra treats to her meals, and she loves him for it! They also have a very reliable medicine service, we've never had any trouble with it whatsoever. We would definitely recommend this place to others who are looking!

Dont have it toghter is lik...

Dont have it toghter is like amass mazz a person with full factly would get loss. Too many twist and turns . Just didnt have a good vib.

I have to give them fives for everything!!

I have to give them fives for everything!! They are very help and very kind to residents. They work with any issues that a loved one has – they take care of everything. I’ve just been very pleased with. My mother has no complaints about the food.