The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN has yet not published prices.

No dining room manager last night. Why do you state there is always a manager in the dining room when there is not.

Poor employee practice

You state you have a manager in dining room which is not true. Very seldom see on. If this is true would have corrected the problem of carrying glasses by the rim. Yesterday the server had his finger in my desert when it was brought to the table.

Cell phone makes a great way to document the poor practices. May make good viewing on YouTube.

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville

The staff and facilities at the Hearth have more than met our expectations moving a parent to a facility like the Hearth Memory Care unit is difficult. However, the staff has made the transition seamless. My mother is well taken care of, her needs are met, and she is very happy. Her quality of life improved 100% when she entered the Hearth.

The Hearth

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for the great review!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville

I could not ask for a more giving or loving staff than here! There is not one rude person on staff. It is kept very clean and all the food is prepared very well and healthy. Many lovely activities help keep us interacting at this stage of our lives which is very important. I am very blessed and grateful. Thank you!!!

The Hearth

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Hearth at Hendersonville! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Very caring staff - love the Hearth

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville

The staff at the Hearth are amazing!! My mother was here for 3 years, my aunt twice and my dad is here now. My father has some particular problems in that he is almost completely deaf and has memory issues - They have gone out of their way to help him deal with these problems and keep him involved and going. We love the Hearth!

Management unable or unwilling to quit correct problem.

Still unable to order a meal and receive everything that was ordered.

The Hearth

Hi there, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at [removed]. We look forward to hearing from you.
-The Hearth at Hendersonville

We just moved our parents to The Hearth and everyone who works there has been awesome. It has been a great experience. We couldn’t be more pleased with our decision to move them there.

The Hearth

Janet, we are so happy to read such a great review about The Hearth at Hendersonville! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Poor service

The servers constantly forget parts of the meal you order.

The Hearth

It's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at [removed] so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear fro m you soon.
Chris Case (Executive Director)

Lack of management

The server when he brings your drink carriers the glasses by the rim. Who knows where his hands have been. No supervision in the dining room.

The Hearth

Here at The Hearth at Hendersonville, we strive for excellence and are disappointed to hear that you received anything less. Please know we always have a dining room supervisor on duty during dining hours and we are looking into this situation further! If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, p lease reach out to us at [removed] so we can assist you further.
Chris Case (Executive Director)

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

The staff are very kind and supportive. Really go out of their way to assist. The facility is very clean and welcoming.
The dinners / food on the other hand is terrible. Really wish they could improve in this area.

The Hearth

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

Great place to live – meet other people, staff is wonderful – so helpful – can stay busy with exercise – crafts – entertainment or just watch TV in your spacious room.
The Hearth lives caring people to meet all your needs.
I would not want to live in another community. I tell other people about this place all the time.

The Hearth

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

Good caring staff offers assistance needed for active and semi active seniors. Offers activities, entertainment, nursing assistance, exercise program and many other programs – we have nice private apartment. They cook all my meals, clean my apartment weekly and do my laundry, and other needs. Have nice, clean surroundings for enjoyable life.

The Hearth

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you again for leaving us this response!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

Good services are provided at this facility. Everyone is very helpful.

The Hearth

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

I find this community a very nice and relaxing community also fun for everyone. The food is great and so are the people. I would recommend it to everyone. The activities are awesome!

The Hearth

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Hearth at Hendersonville! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

The food is nutritious and delicious. Housekeeping do a great job and all the staff here is nice and friendly and very helpful. My apartment is spacious. I really enjoy all the activities. They go above and beyond making it special.

The Hearth

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at The Hearth at Hendersonville. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

It is a very good place to stay. Great environment, the staff are wonderful. I would recommend this place to anyone.

The Hearth

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Hearth at Hendersonville! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

We are beginning to feel that we are becoming part of a great family.
All of the personnel perform a good job.
Thank you.

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

A good place to live in our golden years!

The Hearth

Hi there, your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you again for the great review!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

Best reason for living here is the people – both residents and staff together they are my family away from original family.
Staff provide care which includes kindness as well as safety and service. I have been here 3 ½ years.

The Hearth

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We hope you have a great day!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

The staff and the atmosphere is very friendly. The facility is very well kept and clean. The food is good with lots of choices that coordinate with my diet.

The Hearth

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience here at The Hearth at Hendersonville!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

I am very happy to be in my apartment. All of the employees are helpful and considerate to the residents that live here.

The Hearth

We are very happy with how things are going so far!!

I am very pleased with this property and the overall feel it gives my family and I. Everything is always very clean and the people could not be any more friendly to us. Its also a newer community which I really like with lots of new furniture and amenities. My dad has had no complaints about the food and has really been enjoying the activities as well as the company of the other residents. We are very happy with everything and think its the perfect fit for my dad.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We know what a big decision it is to entrust others with the care of your loved one . We are so happy to have your dad as well as your family as part of the Hearth family. We will strive to continue to provide the highest quality of care and lifestyle experience for him! Please let me know if there is anything that you may need. Thanks again! Justin Ladd, Executive Director

Tender Loving Care!

I haven't been over there to visit my mother in law, but my husband goes all of the time and he says they make sure she goes down to eat. Everyone is very friendly and the placed is kept clean. The meals look good, I've eaten there before it was good. They have me a menu with a variety of things to choose from. They have activities but my mother in law does not participate. They do a good job of inviting her, though. Everyone that visits her tells me that the staff all treat her very well.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and providing us with great feedback! We are so glad to have your mother-in-law as part of the Hearth family and will continue to strive to provide the best quality care and service that she deserves! Please let me know if there is anything that we can do for her or your family. Thank you again, Justin Ladd, Executive Director

A caring community

We are very happy with the care that my mother in law if getting here. We like the staff who are always so nice and attentive to her needs. They offer a shuttle for her to go to and from church on saturdays. She likes the activities and being involved. The community is very clean. The meals are good for her and she is happy with the variety. We would recommend the care and the value that is received at this great community.

The Hearth

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at The Hearth at Hendersonville. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

I have found The Hearth to be a very caring, congenial community, well managed, with employees wiling to make efforts for any improvements.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are glad that you have had a positive experience at The Hearth at Hendersonville. Sincerely, Justin Ladd, Executive Director.

I have found the The Hearth to be a very caring,congenial community,well managed,with player willing to make efforts for any improvements.

The Hearth

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are happy to hear you have had a positive experience at The Hearth at Hendersonville. Please contact me if there is anything I can be of assistance with. Sincerely, Lisa Olson, Executive Director.

I was welcomed with a sime of a wonderful staff. It was a pleasing feeling. It has been a big change for me but they made me feel great. Everyone is helpful and willing to help in any way

The Hearth

Hi Rosalie! Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville! We are lucky to have you as part of our Hearth family! Sincerely, Justin Ladd, Executive Director.

The Hearth is a safe,clean and well maintained community with a great staff.I could not have found a better place for my mom.She now call this her home,loves the food,ans the girls who take care of her daily.The community Relations Directors,Cheri Anderson and Emily Birchall, were great.thank you to Cheri for meeting with me initially and taking time to answer my questions.Very Special Thanks to Emily for going above and beyond to make my mom feel welcomed.Thank you to Tommy for his hard work and to Brittany and all the girls who continue to take great care of my mom.

The Hearth

Hi Steve! Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so happy that your mother has joined our family here at The Hearth at Hendersonville and we are pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us!
Executive Director

Great facility with people who care about residents. I have recommended this establishment to several people .Emily,Cheri are great,as well as Elizabeth at front desk and Tommy in nursing.We love Jade,The Dr.there also!

The Hearth

Hi Camile! Thank you very much for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville. We are lucky to have to you as part of our Hearth family! Thanks again, Chris Gill, Executive Director

I would like to express my gratitude to the entire staff.My father is impressed as am I with everyone here!.We have had nothing but good experiences for over a year!My dads first experience with assisted living has been nothing short of amazing.

The Hearth

Hello William, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you and your father have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville. We feel very lucky to have your father as part of our Hearth family! Sincerely, Chris Gill, Executive Director

I have a very pleasant 2-rm and bath,spacious,apartment.My view is green,lots of trees!.If I need extra help,it is available.Like most residents,I am here because my son is near here ,and I do not want to live with him or alone.Meals here are good,wholesome,3 X day, and a surprisingly varied choice.I only regret that I am old,more needy now.

The Hearth

Barbara, thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville and we are very happy to have you as part of our Hearth family!
Executive Director

My husband passed away.I could not stay home alone.I came here.I feel safe.It is now my home.The residents are all my friends!

The Hearth

Alma, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you feel safe and at home with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville. We are lucky to have you as part of our family here at The Hearth!
Executive Director

It was very good and i am taken care of very much.

Hello Jeanita,
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville!
Executive Director

Especially the staff! and the restaurant staff -Great

The Hearth

Norma, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the staff here at The Hearth at Hendersonville!
Thanks again, Chris Gill, Executive Director

I had no previous knowledge of retirement homes to compare the hearth,however this is what i hoped it would be.Here I have many choice,the kind of apartment,control of temperature,telephone service,personal assistance,time for meals,seating in dinning room,immediate response to call,health monitoring. There I Know that people know and care about me.

The Hearth

Louis, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us. We care about you very much and are happy to have you here with us at The Hearth at Hendersonville!

Review of The Hearth at Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

My wife and I have been at this location for almost four years. Although my wife as an increasing Alzheimer's problem, we are happy with the facilities, maintenance, food and all the staff working here. Most are outstanding personnel, all are above average.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you and your wife have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville! Sincerely, Chris Gill, Executive Director

The nursing staff is helpful and servers are always smiling when they wait on us.The holiday parties are fun and we have the best food.I love going on the bus ride on the weekends.Everyone here works hard for us here.

The Hearth

We appreciate your feedback! You have been such a great member of our family here at The Hearth at Hendersonville and we are glad that you have had such a positive experience with us. Thank You!
Donna Olson, Executive Director

The staff is kind and housekeeping keeps everything clean.The Hearth has some good food here.I enjoy it.The entertainment is great each week and I get to play and sing with some of them.

The Hearth

Johnny, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you enjoy living with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville. We are lucky to have you as part of our Hearth family!
Donna Olson, Executive Director

I love playing pool with the guys on Friday afternoon.We play each week.The activity housekeeping staff cares about our needs and help us when we need it.The food is good here enjoy the company.

The Hearth

Lloyd, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville and we are lucky to have you as part of our Hearth family!
Donna Olson, Executive Director

The servers are nice and helpful when we come down to eat.The staff is friendly and is there when you need something.The Bridge club is a lot of fun and i enjoy playing with different residents.

The Hearth

Ed H., Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville and we are lucky to have you as part of our Hearth family!
Donna Olson, Executive Director

The food is great and home cooked.I enjoy riding on the bus when we take our scenic tour.I love all the people that came in and speak to us and the entertainment is great each week.The nurses take good care of me.

The Hearth

Norma, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Hendersonville and we are lucky to have you as part of our Hearth family!
Donna Olson, Executive Director

The hearth has good food and good entertainment.I enjoy watching movies in the movie theater.Everyone here takes good care of me and housekeeping keeps my apartment clean.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback! You have been such a great member of our family here at The Hearth at Hendersonville and we are glad that you have had such a positive experience with us.

Happy Resident

I currently live at The Hearth I find the employees at The Hearth to be exceptional. I enjoy the activities, the food and the prompt attention maintenance gives us. I have made many friends here.

The Hearth

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy and lucky to have you as part of our family here at The Hearth at Hendersonville and we are glad that you have had such a positive experience with us.
Executive Director

The Hearth at Hendersonville has good food and good entertainment. I enjoy watching movies in the movie theater. Everyone here takes good care of me and housekeeping keeps my apartment clean.

Poor Service

My MIL was at The Hearth in Hendersonville for a year. We added Comfort Care (12 mo later) at an additional expense, which was horrible. Response time is well over 25 min. when she pressed her pendant button. We also added Hospice, which was much better, however it still wasn't meeting her needs. Within two weeks we moved her out. The food is all SYSCO (prepared). It's horrible and extremely limited. The nurse/health care service is not timely or responsive, and housekeeping is not good either. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There is always a Help Wanted sign out front, now I know why. I thought I selected a great place for my MIL; I wouldn't want to live there. We have since moved her to NHC and her health has actually improved. Although more costly, it's worth it.

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care here at The Hearth at Hendersonville. Please give me a call at [removed] to further discuss your thoughts and concerns.
Donna Olson,
Executive Director

Some good things, some bad things

My mom is in the memory care unit called Keepsake Village.

The positive:
The workers are friendly and I think they try to do their best.
Residents are friendly.
It's clean and secure.
They have some organized outings to local places like restaurants, etc.

The negative:
Medication mistakes happen a lot.
Food is not that great--not bad but not great.
Rooms are small.
I think they could use more workers.

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with our staff here at The Hearth at Hendersonville. Although, we are sorry to hear that your experience has not been all positive. Please feel free to give us a call at any time to further discuss your thoughts and concerns.
Sincerely, Chris Gill, Executive Director

I think it will be good when he's here

I hope it's going to be okay. It's new and they have double locks for the Alzheimer's patients so they can't get out. I really can't be sure about the staff yet but right now they're absolutely wonderful.

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the staff and hope your experience with us was all positive.