Brookdale Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN

Brookdale Hendersonville - Hendersonville, TN has yet not published prices.

Lunch was good, the facility was clean and odorfree. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The kitchen was accommodating of our food limitations. There is parking at the door of the independent living apartments as they are on one level. There are lots of activities and the surrounding area has a lot of outdoor activities.The apartments are on the small side and the 2 bedroom has only one bath.

Of the three so far, this is the farthest away. Average price, more businesslike than homey, good answers, people seemed happy, two floors-elevators concern me. Good deal option for deposit. Nice rooms—Much larger than Elmcroft. More bang for the buck but less friendly. Could get on list for deposit and open till January.

Nice community

This is a very nice community, and the staff did a great job showing me around and answering my questions. The community was clean and the apts nice but the pricing was more than what we were looking for based on my mom's budget.

A tour for care for mom

The tour from this community was nice. We liked the friendly staff who were able to answer the questions we had on the care that is available This is a nice and clean community with a good environment. They offer a lot of activities and a nice menu of healthy meals. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one. At the time of the tour, they did not have an opening.

Clean property!!

My mother has recently made the move into this place and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff are polite and I am comfortable with the care she has been provided. The memory care unit is great and I am happy with how closely they have been working with her every day . The property is always clean and nicely presented for all of the residents. Overall it is a great place and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

So Comfortable!

The Brookdale Henderson is a beautiful and perfect place for my dad. He is settling in quite nicely. He loves his room and when family members come to visit they comment on how spacious it is. Everything is clean and well-kept. He really loves having his own patio. The staff is just wonderful. They are very friendly and whenever I call and have any questions or concerns they respond very quickly. There are activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. So far as I know he has not been inclined to participate. My dad likes the well-balanced meals they provide. Dad did not want to look at any other communities he knew it was a good fit right away. Dad feels very comfortable here Brookdale Henderson.

A Good Pick

The community and move in was pretty good. The move in went simple. My dad is getting good meals with fun activities to pick from.

Take a tour

This is a pet friendly community. The people we met during our tour a couple years back were nice. They did seem to offer some nice amenities. When we looked at this community we were not ready to make the move.

Friendly staff and a variety of food!

My mother lives here and things are going well. The lady who helped us get everything set up to move in was absolutely amazing. She made sure to answer any questions and checked on me. She was very attentive, patient and understanding. I could not imagine any other person guiding me through the process and she made the process so smooth. Also, my mother is a picky eater and Brookdale serves meals that she enjoys.

Not what we need!

This community was really nice and clean inside and out. We thought that the person that gave us the tour was very helpful. The only thing that held us up with them was that they did not offer a memory care area and that is what my grandmother needed.

I like the care from the staff her for my mom. The community. is clean and we are happy with variety of meals, and she is enjoying a few of the small activties. She is just settling in. We would recommend this community to other families, but a few small changes could be made as far as assistance in med assistance for those needing additional help.

Older facility!!

Out of all my tours this was probably one of my least favorite. Everything seemed older and not up to date as some of the other facilities I had looked at. The staff was nice and made sure to give my dad and I lots of great information about there community. This just was not the right fit for him.

Good Tour of This Community

My tour of this community was a pretty good one. Everyone was very kind to my family and I. The staff was friendly and nice. The community looked good. From what I saw the community appeared to be well maintained. It was a good experience. It is a nice community, but we found a community that fit the budget better.

A tour for care

We toured this community for good care. The staff was nice and friendly. We were happy with how clean the community appeared. They did have a variety of activitires for her to enjoy. The food appeared to be very good. This community comes highly recommended for care and value for others.

Top notch!

Brookdale has continued to reach out and help me resolve any issue I have around transitioning my mother to a new home. I couldn't be more grateful. I would recommend to anyone looking for senior living.

Just in love!

I took a tour of Brookdale Hendersonville and I liked it. The people are really nice and friendly and willing to help. The community was clean and tidy. They have a very knowledgeable people that work here. I wish that they had an area for memory care. That was the only reason why my friend is not here.

Everything Is Going Good For My Mother Here

It has been very good experience for my mother here at this community. I know she is safe and in good hands here. They have an excellent staff, they are very helpful and attentive. There are activities offered for her when she is ready to participate. She is pleased with the meals, the food is really good. I have already recommended this community to my friends. It has worked out very well for us. I'am satisfied.

Great Care

This is a great community for great care. The staff is very patient and helpful. We find that the rooms are very clean and the community is well taken care of. The food is good and a variety is offered.He does participate in the activities that are offered. We recommend this community for other with great care.

My Mom Settled In Pretty Good

My mom is enjoying the community so far. She is making connections with other seniors which is great because she was previously spending a lot of time completely alone. The food at the community has been mostly good, my mom gives it a 75%. Some items have been a little sketchy quality but overall she is fine with the selections, options and taste. If she is not having a good day, the staff is very accommodating and will bring food to her room. This is a nice option. The best thing about my mom being in this community is that she is safe and has who can help immediately when and if she needs it. This brings TREMENDOUS peace of mind to me. The staff is all very friendly, professional and attentive. Out of all the area senior living options, we found this community to be the most affordable option with quality care. I am glad that we chose Brookdale Walton’s Ferry!

Activities

Your choice of activities here is a lot. When i come visit here i often see the residents playing and doing things. They always seem like they have something to do.

Happy with Brookdale

My brother has been here for about a month and he has no complaints. He loves the food, the staff and the other residents here. He says that he likes walking the grounds which are beautiful and well maintained. Overall, my family and I are happy with Brookdale.

Well pleased with the facility

I am well pleased with the facility, the nurses, the staff, the activities, and the food so far. So we are pleased with the services Brookdale has to offer, so that's great.

Nice facility and amenities!

Although the facility is nice and offers great amenities my only issue is with the staffing & management responding to issues in a timely manner. Facility is nice within itself and the amenities however I would like for someone to return my call in a timely manner.

Nice place, but seems understaffed

In general they do a good job at Penningotn Place, but there are a few things I'd like to see them work on. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff all seem very friendly. However, they seem understaffed and I think the care suffers for it. I do not think they are able to check on or spend the time working with each patient that they should.

Like the place

the community was great.... we live in Mt. Juliet so it is too far to drive to visit and see our Dad.....the only draw back I could see was actually sharing a bathroom with another room. I wouldn't like that for myself so I didn't think our Dad would feel comfortable with it. I loved the staff they sure worked hard to make you feel at home....

Food menu needed many other choices I...

Food menu needed many other choices I am moving my dad to emeritus in gallatin because it is closer to me and the people seem more friendly and the price is the same

Very nice community

They're doing an excellent job here so far, I'd rate them four and a half stars across the board. They're doing right by me and my family, and we couldn't ask for more.

I would recommend it!

I have nothing but good things to say about this place! We are very pleased with the care she's getting. I wish they had SN so she could stay there forever! She's really happy there, and has adjusted well. There are no odors or smells, and the staff is on top of everything, which really impressed me. Also, the nurses and social workers are extremely helpful! Everyone has owned up to their promises, and I appreciate that. There's also an in-house doctor for anyone that needs it. I feel like we get more for our money here, than we would anywhere else. I would recommend this to anyone who is searching!

Great place! Michelle is re...

Great place! Michelle is really helpful with all our questions.

Pennington Place Hendersonville, TN

The Staff at Pennington Place are wonderful and have really assisted Mom in her transfer to her new community. Mom broke her hip last year and we moved her in with us. Something necessary at the time but not recommended. After her full recovery we started looking for somewhere she would feel more independent and also have her "Own Place." Stephanie really leaned forward in helping us to transition Mom to her new surroundings and get her feeling at home. Pennington offers a community that has people her own age and allows her to participate in programs meeting new friends. This is something that was missing in her living with us. She has the feeling of Independence, and I have the comfort level I need, knowing they keep an eye on her and let me know if concerns develop. Everyone there is wonderful and her special needs are being met.

This is a Brookdale, fairly...

This is a Brookdale, fairly nice facility about 30 minutes from us, one part is independent living, one area is assisted living. One story building so depending on where the unit is can be a fairly long walk.price depends on location. Fairly nice 1 bedroom, all are light with a storm door to an outside patio. They are redoing the bathrooms as units are vacant to tiled walk in showers. 3 meals a day, weekly housekeeping, all utilities. In house OT PT physician and nurse practitioner. Only 1 main meeting place beside the dining room. 1 bedroom 560 square feet with separate kitchen area, range 1920-2025.

Really loved what I saw here. #1 on m...

Really loved what I saw here. #1 on my list if mom will move to Hendersonville

Brookdale Hendersonville provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life® concept and our Celebrations program provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.