The Villa at Redford - Redford Charter Township, MI

nice place

I like the security, you have to be buzzed in.
Apartment is nice, but a little smaller than some of the others that we looked at.
it was a balcony with patio door.
Wish dinners were included.

Warm Kind Community

This is a lovely community, and my parents are doing very well at this community. Out of all the community I saw, this was the cleanliest and warmest community I looked at. They do a very good job with keeping everything very nice and clean. I really like the layout of the place. The staff is outstanding, they have been very kind and courteous. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. This is a community I would recommend, it is a very nice place.

By far, the most beautiful, spacious unit we've seen. Flooring, width of halls (inside and outside unit), grounds keeping and staff were exceptional. Loved the washer/dryer option in select apartments. L balcony/patio. Very quiet.

Really nice people

So far the people at the facility are really nice people and have been very helpful.

really pleased

The staff are very friendly at The Villa at Redford. I like that they really get to know the residents there. My aunt really liked one of the staff members that they lost recently but I am sure they will get someone else just as good. My Aunt is really pleased with this facility.

Very open facility!

My mother is living there and I like that it's very open with windows and nature. We also like that our priest has Catholic mass there. We are really happy with it!

Grandma was happy, but can't do hospice

My grandmother did really well there and she was there for quite awhile. They moved her to their rose cottages when she began to be more physically unable, she had to move away and get hospice somewhere else because I guess they aren't capable of dealing with the hospice situation