Oakmont Livonia - Livonia, MI

• Transportation

Loving Oakmont Livonia

My mother fought tooth and nail to go to assisted living but since her arrival to Oakmont Livonia she has been a changed woman! She is healthier happier and more alive than ever! She participates in most activities and has made a lot of friends. She loves it there now! All the employees are great. [Name removed] the activities coordinator plans such fun trips and things to do. [Name removed] and [Name removed] are great leaders also. If it wasn’t for [Name removed] we may not have chosen it. She was very welcoming. First place we came to and the last. We didn’t need to shop around. Knew immediately mother was coming here and we have not regretted this decision!

Dissatisfied

My parent lived here and I cannot recommend this facility. Many, many issues with this facility. Lack of help and assistance. I was unable to leave cash as it kept disappearing, including the bingo money. Many, many items disappeared from the room or via the laundry. Much money was spent replacing those items. Was extremely disappointed with this facility.

Nice facility but rooms were too small

This was a nice facility and we really liked it, until we saw the rooms. I thought the rooms were too small for my Parent’s. It was a very nice facility and I would definitely recommend it. The staff is nice, accommodating, and friendly. I really like that they did follow up calls with us to see where we were at.

Oakmont Communities

We're so glad that your experience with our team at Oakmont Livonia was a good one! We invite you to take a look at our website, which lays out the floorplans for our different room sizes. We offer studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments to suit the needs of our seniors.

Lovely but Too Formal for My Mother

It was lovely. I really liked it but we didn't take my mother to look at it because I felt it was too formal for her. I knew she would not like that.

Ideally located on Middlebelt just north of I-96, Oakmont Livonia is the perfect place to call home. An Enhanced Living Community that offers an all-inclusive lifestyle, our chef-prepared meals, full activity calendar, and vibrant community will provide the kind of elegant lifestyle that you deserve.
Come visit us for a tour and see what life at Oakmont Livonia is all about!