Point Loma Convalescent Hosp - San Diego, CA

Point Loma Convalescent Hosp - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

Our facility offers two-types of care: short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. We welcome active involvement by family members–you are an integral part of our community and share in our effort to create a harmonious environment for our residents.Residents and visiting family members are always invited to enjoy the welcoming reception room, the walking paths, the gardens and patios.The patios of our semi-private and private rooms are surrounded by colorful flowers, and are light and airy. The facility itself is elegantly decorated with objects of art and comfortable furniture.

Recovering from pnemonia

The occupational and physical therapy were excellent there. The grounds are lovely, but the food lacked variety and complete nutrition.

Same as the others but more convinient

Skilled nursings are all the same, who wants to go there? It seemed fine but what I don't like about these skilled nursings is honestly, they have the people that are there with broken legs in the mix with peopel who are permanent residents so these permanent residents see people going in and out. I wish it was just skilled nursing and not bringing in new people all the time. There's a new face all the time and it's very confusing for someone who has dementia. I would put her there just because it's closest to me and in case of an emergency, like a power outtage, I could literally walk there. To me, because the care is all the same, I would rather her be here and be closer to me.