Phoebe Richland Health Care Center - Richlandtown, PA

Phoebe Richland Health Care Center - Richlandtown, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

They are amazing. There should be more people in this world like them! Seriously, there should be.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

My loved one has been well taken care of at Richland! The whole place is nice.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

I would absolutely recommend this facility! The cleanliness of the facility was wonderful. My loved one was very really pleased with his meals. He definitely enjoyed them!

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

The nursing care has been good but I believe they are understaffed. They have very good meals.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

Phoebe is the best as far as nursing care goes. Just their level of is the best. They are so attentive to my loved one's needs. Last week I came to give my father a haircut and a shave and the head nurse gave me a whole room with plugs and they brought me towels and they made everything easier. Everything to me here is off the charts good. There is no smell it is like walking into a really nice hotel it's welcoming, it's modern and clean you don't mind just coming in and sit in the lobby. The food was really good I didn't eat it but you could tell it was really good they gave him two desserts. They have already called to set up a health care coordination meeting for people who are responsible for providing care to him.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

I would recommend the facility! I am definitely happy with the level of care my loved one is receiving. We knew he needed a certain kind of care and we are seeing exactly what we were looking for at Phoebe Richland. It is very clean! He seems to really be enjoying all of his meals so far. He's been eating literally everything they have served. The communication has been great. They have called anytime as well as been great with answering any of our questions.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

They were beyond amazing, they were all so good to my dad. They were so kind and everyone is amazing there. They were welcoming and friendly and tremendously nice. His recovery was so quick. They were paramount in his recovery. In the event that my dad needed long term care, I would fight to get him in that place. Knowing that they are there takes a huge load off of me. I could not thank them enough.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

In general, the communication has been good. The nurses have been great.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

Phoebe has been the best! Everyone here has been exceptional! My loved one likes the meals.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

My husband is doing very good in the therapy area.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

He is happy with the care he got there. I have recommended Phoebe Richland.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

My loved one is happy there and she likes the people. Everybody is nice and friendly. They always smile and say hello to her. It is very clean. She enjoys the meals.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

Overall, it was good but there were some minor hiccups getting the meds straightened out.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

I like the staff and the atmosphere. The food is good too. They are all kind and friendly. I have not gotten too many updates.

Review of Phoebe Richland Health Care Center

There have been some problems with missing items. They have been good about calling, though.

Review of Phoebe Richland

My loved one loves the place. He said the therapy is going well. The staff do a good job and the nurses are alright. He likes the meals. They are doing well with communication and we do not have any complaints.

Review of Phoebe Richland

It looks like my loved one is getting good care. The staff seems to be very nice. The nurses seem nice and helpful. It appears to be clean. They have been very helpful so far and the social worker called us.

It went well!

Review of Phoebe Richland

It's mostly been good for my loved one. The facility is clean. I think the nursing care is okay. They gave her medications in the morning instead of before bed and so I had to talk to them to get that fixed.

Review of Phoebe Richland

My mom says the meals are pretty good. The rehab is pretty decent and that is why we chose this facility. The nursing care is good. It is pretty clean but there is an odor. They are a little understaffed. I have not had an update since she has been there. She is coherent and that is probably why I have not gotten any but they answer my questions.

Review of Phoebe Richland

It has been really good for my loved one. The therapists are very thorough and engage with the patient well. The staff is very helpful and I had a great experience with all the staff I have dealt with. It is very clean there and the food seemed good. The communication is a hit or miss. When something is happening they are very quick to call and let me know what is happening. But now there are no regular updates.

Review of Phoebe Richland

It has been a very good experience at Phoebe Richland. My only request is to just make sure the patients are always hydrated.

Review of Phoebe Richland

My loved one likes it there he was surprised that it has gone so well. I was at a few other facilities and he was with me for that, and he said Phoebe Richland is better than the other places we were in. Therapy is good! They are working with him so well. He likes the nurses.

Review of Phoebe Richland

My loved one has been here before, and that's why we came back. The nurses and aides are very helpful and thoughtful. It's very clean. The head nurse during the day is really good.

Review of Phoebe Richland

We had a great experience there.

Review of Phoebe Richland

He likes the nurses and he likes the food. So far it has been good.

Review of Phoebe Richland

We have been very pleased so far everything has gone well here. The nurses are really good! It's very clean! The meals are very, very good too! They've had very good communication so far.

Review of Phoebe Richland

The nurses' communication is outstanding. They are very nice and I was very impressed from the very beginning. They can't do enough for you. One of the aides was so kind it made my loved one want to cry when she left the first night.

Review of Phoebe Richland

She is pretty happy with it. It's very clean. She seems fine with the food.

Review of Phoebe Richland

Phoebe Richland has been good for my loved one. He likes the meals. He has been in other facilities and we like this place better but I wish there were more activities in the afternoon.

Review of Phoebe Richland

The rehab therapy services are very good. My dad likes the PT person. It's very clean. They call me a lot and keep me in the loop.

Review of Phoebe Richland

The place is amazing! My loved one just got there and so far we are all really happy and the aides are very caring. They are taking great care of him. The nurses are so dedicated. It is clean in there and beautiful in there. One of the dining staff went out to buy Tasty Cakes for my loved one to eat. The admissions lady is also fantastic, sweet and kind and understanding. She is so great.

Review of Phoebe Richland

They have done an excellent job of keeping us informed. My loved one says that the meals are wonderful.

Review of Phoebe Richland

It was the best as it could have been. It was very, very nice. The people there were so friendly and kind. I felt like I was at home! It's a wonderful place. And the people, I love them. They were so kind. Especially those who worked in the morning, they were wonderful. I loved it. I had rehab therapy two times a day. It was such a good feeling. Every little part of my body felt like it worked. The nurses are very nice and very educated people. The main thing is that they are very kind. Many of the patients need that kindness. If somebody needed anything, right away they would bring it. They would call us "Honey". Every morning the people would come and clean. The meals were fabulous!

Review of Phoebe Richland

The communication was good.

Review of Phoebe Richland

My loved one seems to be doing very well with the rehab therapy. The aides are very friendly. He likes most of the meals. The aides communicate well with my loved one and I get the information from him.

Review of Phoebe Richland

Wonderful, it would be a vacation if you weren't sick. The rehab therapy is was beautiful and all the staff was wonderful. If you ask for something they were willing to get it for you and were very helpful. They were great and friendly and always willing to help. Everyone was just great to me. The nurses are so friendly and just nice to me. Oh my goodness yes, the facility is clean! They did an okay job at keeping me informed.

Review of Phoebe Richland

It's very clean and the meals are quite good. The rehab therapy is very good. My loved one is getting good care. The aides are all very good. We are very satisfied.

Review of Phoebe Richland

It's a nice facility! He's getting good care from I can tell from communicating with him and visiting my loved one at the facility. The nursing care is very good! I did ask him about the meals and he said it is okay. He can be a finicky eater though. The communications have been good.

Review of Phoebe Richland

My mom has been difficult and the nurses have handled her very well. The aides have all been pretty friendly.

Review of Phoebe Richland

The aides have been very good. Sometimes the floor appears a little dirty, but the bathroom is always clean and he seems clean. He likes the meals.

Review of Phoebe Richland

They have very very good nursing care. The staff is very friendly and the rehab is wonderful! The nurses are very pleasant. The aides are good and we know some of them. It is a very pleasant stay for my wife. Her room and bathroom are clean and the dining room and silverware are clean. It is spotless. They have tasty food with a variety and they make something different if they want it. Any information I need is provided.

Review of Phoebe Richland

They have a limited selection of meals, more variety would be nice.

Review of Phoebe Richland

The service and courtesy are great! So far my loved one likes the food.

It's been good.

Review of Phoebe Richland

There are some awesome aides and nurses here. When I call, that's the only way they would communicate with me. Personal items have gone missing.

Review of Phoebe Richland

The rehab there has been good in the past. It depends on the nurse. I do not get much friendliness. There are a few people who have been very nice. I've have been communicating with people over the phone. The meals come on a regular basis and are nutritious. It is institutional food. I do not believe the doctors and the administration is good. I have called the doctor’s office and I have been chastised for contacting him.

It's been okay.

Review of Phoebe Richland

Phoebe was our first choice. They paired me up with good roommates. All the aides and nurses were absolutely wonderful. They were all so optimistic. They worked me with on all the parts of my body that were not working correctly. They built up my confidence as well as my body. I really, really liked my physical therapist. She was wonderful. All of the aides are 5 star! Everybody was just easygoing and friendly. There was nobody that made you feel like you’re asking for something stupid. They were helpful and encouraging. The breakfast was really good. They keep you in the loop and they let you know where you are at in your care plan.

Review of Phoebe Richland

They appear to be very attentive to my mothers' needs. It's very clean! If my mom doesn't like what they are having for lunch they will get her soup, which is nice because she hasn't eaten well since the injury. You walk in and everyone says "hello, hello!" One thing I really like is when you walk in there, there are not people just lined up in the hall way, strapped in their chairs. If they are in the hallway, they have a nurse with them. The nurses have been really good to my mother. They have also been good to us. My mom's birthday is coming up, and they reserved us a private room for it!

Review of Phoebe Richland

The attention given to him from Phoebe by every person there was great. Anything they did they would call and keep me updated. Prior to this he had gone to another facility and I was not pleased at all. It is night and day. This place is wonderful. The doctor went above and beyond. He was just wonderful. The food was really good. It was absolutely excellent. They kept me informed with everything they did.

Review of Phoebe Richland

Everything went so well at this facility with my mother. I have nothing but good things to say about Phoebe. No complaints so far - it's excellent! Everybody was very friendly, especially the nurses and therapy department. The meals were always hot and looked good. It's always getting cleaned. They always gave my mom her medication when it was needed. I would walk up to nurses’ station, they were always very helpful.

Review of Phoebe Richland

Oh my goodness - this facility is amazing. That is why we have my mother at Phoebe: the excellent care they provide. I would recommend the facility and I have! The nurses are the heart of the rehab and a big part of what makes it so great. The list would go on and on if I mentioned all of the staff members that have especially helped my mother. There are too many to mention. The chaplain has not only has he helped my mother out immensely but he has provided such great services to myself going through this transitional time as a family. Doing chaplain services myself, I go into many facilities. So when I say Phoebe is the best I mean it. My mother really enjoys her food here. When her condition allows her to enjoy the meals she raves about them. I have had amazing communication from the facility. The people take all the time you need to help have been so good about calling. They do not just call during times when it would be mandated by law that they reach out to the family - they have also been very good about calling to provide information and updates. I have really appreciated that.

Review of Phoebe Richland

It was a very nice facility and the people are very nice. I am very pleased with it. The staff are very friendly and it's very clean.

Review of Phoebe Richland

Five stars for everything! From the cleanliness to the care, everything was excellent all the way around! I have nothing but good things to say about our experience with the facility. Everybody was kind and generous. Really, all of the staff were helpful. It was clean through and through, in every area.

Review of Phoebe Richland

Communication was not very good, everything else is great.

Review of Phoebe Richland

The experience was decent.

Review of Phoebe Richland

It's very clean, the staff is pretty friendly. Sometimes my wife pushes the button and they are there and sometimes they do not come and help on the weekends with not enough manpower. Depends on the day and normally the nursing care is pretty good. Sundays it is slow. The food is good and has always been good. There have been no problems with communication, especially with our family doctor for over ten years.

Review of Phoebe Richland

I was in there six years ago and they were wonderful. That's why we returned and now we are getting the shaft. One staff member that takes care of my loved one is wonderful. He also returned my call. He has compassion. It's very clean and nice from when I was there last. Some of the nurses are decent and some of them are not. They do not listen when he says he cannot have certain things and it is just shoved it at him. The nurses would not pick up the phone at the nurses' station. Her eggs were not cooked through and burnt on one side.

At Phoebe Richland, you'll enjoy your recovery. Located on 39 acres in Richlandtown, Bucks County, our Health Care Center offers state-of-the-art short-term rehab and skilled nursing care.

Patients and families enjoy our recently-renovated short-term rehab wing, handicap-friendly gardens, pet therapy, and patient-centered plans with our caring therapy team. Our Phoebe culture is not-for-profit with compassionate quality of care in mind.