New Eastwood Care and Rehabilitation Center - Easton, PA

New Eastwood Care and Rehabilitation Center - Easton, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are pretty good. My loved one eats mostly in her room and the food is good.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

There are a few nurses that my loved one really likes. They call me if necessary, but I'm there every day so I get informed.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

I’d recommend New Eastwood. There's nothing to the food, though, and the flavor is not quite right.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

I love all their staff. They are informative and are taking good care of my mother. They told us about a 24-hour bug going around and they wanted to let me know the risk.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

New Eastwood was recommended to us, and we're very pleased with it. The staff is very friendly and very caring. The therapy is fantastic. It's a great place to go.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

We are very well pleased with the attention of care and the therapy. Keep up the good work, being professional and caring for patients!

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

It's been pretty good. The meals and everything are great.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

They really care, but my husband does not care for the food. The way the rehab therapists are treating him is great. He's happy with the nurses, they're friendly. We've had no trouble whatsoever with the staff. They are always cleaning. Sometimes the food is not warm enough, and a lot of times is over cooked. The dietitian has seen my husband, it doesn't matter what he recommends; they still don't send the right food for him.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

My loved one wasn't too happy with the meals, but I would still recommend the place.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

The nursing staff is excellent! Sometimes the aides lack compassion and attention to detail. Sometimes I see rubber gloves lying around, clearly people are missing the garbage can not picking things up. The meals are not appealing.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

My father has been having problems with meals because they keep bringing the wrong order. They don't bring him what he requests.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

I think they are doing well. They are understaffed. The number of patients they are taking in is more than what they are capable of caring for. They seem to rush a lot just to get things done. There are some staff that are terrific and are some are not quite as good. I think it's some of the personal attitudes they have. Everyone tries to be friendly. I had to go looking for people if I wanted information.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

Overall I'd recommend this facility. My loved one is getting good meals, she's just a picky eater.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

This facility does good with cleaning my mother’s wounds and giving her experience rolling around with a wheelchair. She’s hitting her goals she needs to in order to come home. Her medications have been screwed up a few times, and when I talked to a nurse about it, she gave me attitude. My mother also complained that she isn't being changed as often she would like. My mother really likes a few of the staff people, though a couple of them have been rude to me. The facility smells a little bit, but not bad.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

The staff are attentive and thoughtful. They go above and beyond! Two of the nurses work very hard to take care of my husband. Any time you walk down the hallway, everyone says hello and if you look like you need any help, they don't hesitate to help you and point you in the right direction. That's right up to the charge nurse as well! Therapy has been very lax, though. The PT has been slow and not happening until I brought it to their attention. They are pretty attentive to my husband and I know he could be a little much some time and they still give him the care they would anyone else. This is the 4th time that my husband has been here and the food is very disappointing. It's just unappealing, it looks like someone carelessly prepared for the masses. Even when he selects things on his menu, they don't provide him what he's ordered. We verify the order and his name is on it but they bring anything and not what he is asking. They expect him to eat it and he just can't and it just does not look good. The first time we brought my love one, they were slow to communicate but since then they have been actively communicating with me and advising on time notice and if changes are going to happen. They do notify him about upcoming changes.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

They need to do more on the medical care side, but the rehab is good. I like the fact they push my loved one to do it. I think more accommodation and attention need to be given to his wounds. In general, the staff is pretty friendly.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

One nurse was very and nice and one unit person was very nice. The rehab therapy was excellent. Some of the staff was not so good and they were arguing and woke my loved one up. The aides did not want to do certain work and it was very upsetting. Some of the staff was happy and some had an attitude. The medical assistants were very friendly. The facility was fairly clean. The meals were bad. Certain things I asked for, nobody ever got back to me. The doctor never called me back, and that was very upsetting.

New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is best known for the distinguished Rehab-to-Independence program. We support our patients with an intensive therapy program that includes up to three hours of physical, occupational, and speech therapy every day based on patient need and ability. This intensive regimen allows patients to recover faster and return home sooner. We value the feedback and input from both patients and their family, and keep loved ones informed every step of the way. As a smaller facility with a high patient to staff ratio, we give our patients the attention and care they deserve.