New Eastwood Care and Rehabilitation Center - Easton, PA

New Eastwood Care and Rehabilitation Center - Easton, PA has yet not published prices.

• Personalized care plans
  • Behavioral Psychiatrist Available
  • Dental Care Available
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Long Term Care
  • Speech Therapy
  • On-site physical therapy
  • 24 hour care

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

Overall everything is going very well for us. I just got off the phone with my friend as a matter of fact and she said she is doing very well. They reach out to me if they need to and that is what I prefer.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

The staff is superb. Everybody made me comfortable and pain free, and helped me get back to living again. I'm really, really happy. Everyone is here to help. Everybody gave 110%. Many of the staff members were absolutely great.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

So far everything is going well for my friend here at the facility. The staff is very friendly.

Review of New Eastgate Care And Rehabilitaion Center

Overall it was a good experience. However, my mom’s paper did say her preferences and they still had a lot of problems with the meals.

Review of New Eastgate Care And Rehabilitation Center

My mother seems to be coherent and in therapy. The staff and nurses are spot on all of the time. The facility looks fine.

Review of New Eastgate Care And Rehabilitation Center

I have been to the facility as well as a patient. Overall it is going well. There seems to be a mix in terms of the staff members and the quality of care they are providing as well as their attitudes. There is room for improvement on the meals.

Review of New Eastgate Care And Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are okay from what I can tell. They give her the medication. Everybody has different care needs. I understand the predicaments. She likes two of aides. I understand there are many caregivers and they do not come when she needs to go to the bathroom.

Review of New Eastgate Care And Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy is excellent. Some of the nurses were particularly excellent. I was not happy with the whole set up except for the rehab though. I think they are understaffed. They did not give the care to her and her roommate like they should have. The staff was generally good. They were all very friendly. It was pretty clean but the food was terrible.

Review of New Eastgate Care And Rehabilitation Center

The rehab was very good and there were nice people. I never had a problem with the staff. However housekeeping is not good and the food was horrible. The head nurse had housekeeping clean the room. They do not clean my loved one enough. My niece cleaned the floor. He did not like the meals and he is a fussy eater.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

They have nice activities there. The speech lady is working nicely with my loved one and she is helping to get him to drink water. The staff and nurses are good, and I pester them constantly. They are very understanding and once we got the food down it is hunky dory. The staff joke around and are lighthearted. They make us feel comfortable. The maintenance are on top it. There was a problem with the food, but someone is handling this issue and a gold star to her. She was my hero.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

I would recommend the facility for short term rehab. The PT service is good. My wife is doing well. The staff are good and friendly. The management needs to control more of what is going on. Also the food is not hot.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

Overall we are satisfied with the experience at the facility. The staff is pleasant. My only real concern pertains to communication - especially between the rehab and the nursing staff. I don't know about my mom's progress in rehab therapy and the nurses don't seem to know. It seems as though it is difficult to get information at times from one or the other. The facility is good about calling me when changes are made to her care or medication though. My mother and myself are not very fond of the meals at the facility.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are pretty good. My loved one eats mostly in her room and the food is good.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

There are a few nurses that my loved one really likes. They call me if necessary, but I'm there every day so I get informed.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

I’d recommend New Eastwood. There's nothing to the food, though, and the flavor is not quite right.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

I love all their staff. They are informative and are taking good care of my mother. They told us about a 24-hour bug going around and they wanted to let me know the risk.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

New Eastwood was recommended to us, and we're very pleased with it. The staff is very friendly and very caring. The therapy is fantastic. It's a great place to go.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

We are very well pleased with the attention of care and the therapy. Keep up the good work, being professional and caring for patients!

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

It's been pretty good. The meals and everything are great.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

They really care, but my husband does not care for the food. The way the rehab therapists are treating him is great. He's happy with the nurses, they're friendly. We've had no trouble whatsoever with the staff. They are always cleaning. Sometimes the food is not warm enough, and a lot of times is over cooked. The dietitian has seen my husband, it doesn't matter what he recommends; they still don't send the right food for him.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

My loved one wasn't too happy with the meals, but I would still recommend the place.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

The nursing staff is excellent! Sometimes the aides lack compassion and attention to detail. Sometimes I see rubber gloves lying around, clearly people are missing the garbage can not picking things up. The meals are not appealing.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

My father has been having problems with meals because they keep bringing the wrong order. They don't bring him what he requests.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

I think they are doing well. They are understaffed. The number of patients they are taking in is more than what they are capable of caring for. They seem to rush a lot just to get things done. There are some staff that are terrific and are some are not quite as good. I think it's some of the personal attitudes they have. Everyone tries to be friendly. I had to go looking for people if I wanted information.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

Overall I'd recommend this facility. My loved one is getting good meals, she's just a picky eater.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

This facility does good with cleaning my mother’s wounds and giving her experience rolling around with a wheelchair. She’s hitting her goals she needs to in order to come home. Her medications have been screwed up a few times, and when I talked to a nurse about it, she gave me attitude. My mother also complained that she isn't being changed as often she would like. My mother really likes a few of the staff people, though a couple of them have been rude to me. The facility smells a little bit, but not bad.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

The staff are attentive and thoughtful. They go above and beyond! Two of the nurses work very hard to take care of my husband. Any time you walk down the hallway, everyone says hello and if you look like you need any help, they don't hesitate to help you and point you in the right direction. That's right up to the charge nurse as well! Therapy has been very lax, though. The PT has been slow and not happening until I brought it to their attention. They are pretty attentive to my husband and I know he could be a little much some time and they still give him the care they would anyone else. This is the 4th time that my husband has been here and the food is very disappointing. It's just unappealing, it looks like someone carelessly prepared for the masses. Even when he selects things on his menu, they don't provide him what he's ordered. We verify the order and his name is on it but they bring anything and not what he is asking. They expect him to eat it and he just can't and it just does not look good. The first time we brought my love one, they were slow to communicate but since then they have been actively communicating with me and advising on time notice and if changes are going to happen. They do notify him about upcoming changes.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

They need to do more on the medical care side, but the rehab is good. I like the fact they push my loved one to do it. I think more accommodation and attention need to be given to his wounds. In general, the staff is pretty friendly.

Review of New Eastwood Care And Rehabilitation Center

One nurse was very and nice and one unit person was very nice. The rehab therapy was excellent. Some of the staff was not so good and they were arguing and woke my loved one up. The aides did not want to do certain work and it was very upsetting. Some of the staff was happy and some had an attitude. The medical assistants were very friendly. The facility was fairly clean. The meals were bad. Certain things I asked for, nobody ever got back to me. The doctor never called me back, and that was very upsetting.

New Eastwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is the premier provider of subacute rehabilitation and skilled nursing care in Easton, PA. We are best known for our exemplary Rehab-to-Independence Program, and our close proximity to Easton Hospital allows for a smooth transition to your fullest recovery. New Eastwood is proudly a a CMS 5-star facility, and the proud recipient of the 2017 National Quality Award.

Our Cardiopulmonary team works in conjunction with expert cardiologists and board-certified pulmonologists, providing tailored programs for a wide variety of heart disease and pulmonary conditions.

Our clinical services include:

Respite Care
Therapeutic Recreation
Urgent SNF™ Stabilization Program
Care Navigation™

We value the feedback and input from both patients and their family, and keep loved ones informed every step of the way. As a smaller facility with a high patient to staff ratio, we give our patients the attention and care they deserve.