Sad :(

My dad was transferred here for rehab after suffering a stroke. He was there for a week before he was bathed and only after we said something about it! We also noticed that he sat for hours in soiled diapers. They are very slow to respond to the call button...30-40 minutes the two times I tried. I wound up going out of the room and trying to find someone to help him. Never once did I see and aide or a nurse come into my father's room unless asked. The communication is horrible unless you have reached you boiling point, then they all want to talk to you. The last straw was getting a call from their doctor stating that in the week that he has been there, they never tested his sugar or gave him his insulin. If you are planning on doing your rehab here or having your loved one put here, please reconsider. My father is being transferred today (only because this was the soonest I could get him moved to another facility).

I am a family member of a former resident. If I say what actually happened to my grandmother at this facility they will remove my post. I am in the industry and there are plenty of wonderful places that will take good care of your loved one, this is just not one of them. Please don't make the same mistake we did.

I would highly recommend going somewh...

I would highly recommend going somewhere else. I work in the industry but have had a personal experience with this facility that was very negative. There are lots of wonderful places that will care for your loved ones and make sure they are safe - this is just not one of them. If you have ever watched the documentary "Living and Dying in Assisted Living" this facility has similar stories that will make you very uneasy about choosing them for yourself or your loved one.