Lehigh Commons - Macungie, PA

We loved the tour. We like how small the memory care facility is - very personal. They also have assisted living and skilled nursing so we won't need to move anyone.

Still adjusting

My loved one is still trying to adjust to living at this community. The staff have been friendly and encouraging them to participate in some of the daily activities. My loved one seems to like the food. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained.

Mom is Receiving Good Care

I do feel I made the right choice with moving my mother to this community. It is a good community, and she is doing well. We are pleased with all they have done for us. I know she is safe, and receiving good care. The only thing I would say needs improvement, is the food. Other than that issue everything has worked well for us in the community, and I would recommend it.

Good Care

A very nice community. Well kept and clean. The food is good and a variety. The activities are very good and available. I would highly recommend this community.

Review of Lehigh Commons - Macungie, PA

We really enjoyed our tour at the Lehigh Center we did not take time yet to visit the Lehigh Commons. but really felt very comfortable with all that we learned from our tour guide she was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful to answer all of our questions. Very clean and huge abundance of medical staff available. Felt very comfortable to have a family member stay here for short term care

My Dad has only been at Lehigh Commons for 3 weeks. So far he is reasonably happy.

very nice facility

Lehigh Commons and Lehigh Center is a very nice facility overall. The service and everything is good. I would say that there is a little bit of a complaint about certain CNA'S, one or two in particular that don't seem to know what they are doing that take care of him. But overall the people are very nice. I am pleased with it. All of my dealings with the administrator and nurses have been good. They have plenty to do here although my dad does not participate. My mom will be joining my dad soon and I know she will enjoy the activities that are offered there. It is a beautiful facility and it is very quiet. It is an ideal location for most elderly people. My dad is just very picky.

Very good rehab care, but the food was terrible

Mom was here briefly for rehab care, and I thought they did a very good job overall. The staff were friendly and the facility itself was very clean. The food, however, was absolutely godawful.

Lehigh Commons and Lehigh Center, two Genesis HealthCare facilities located on the same campus, offer Senior Living and Skilled Nursing options.

Lehigh Commons Senior Living offers active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.

Lehigh Center Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

offers skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents requiring a short stay or extended care. Our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.