So far so good

This is a review for Abe's Garden, the brand new addition to Park Manor specializing in Alzheimer's and Dementia memory care. They have a progressive philosophy and mission. They keep the residents busy with brain excercising activities. It is too soon to do a detailed review as they only opened in August 2015 and my mom has only been there a month. So far, it has been exceptional but there are some bugs in the system which they are willing to address. They encourage communication which is very encouraging.

My mother and I toured Park Manor over the holidays and fournd Judy and her staff very accomodating. While there was construction going on, it was obvious they have a vision. I believe my mother was impressed and felt comfortable. When it comes time to decide Park Manor will be at upper end of the list.

Review of Park Manor Assisted Living in Nashville, TN

This is a wonderful, well planned facility currently undergoing major renovation and expansion. The food is great, the staff beautifully trained. However, their is a feeling of frailty here and if you are looking for golfers, serious walkers. and folks seeking an occasional night on the town, this may not be the best choice for you.

I really can't think of anything that needs to be improved.

They are doing a ton of construction so it's a tough time in terms of cleanliness. The staff is super friendly, six out of five. The activities could use a little more variety. We are on the young end of the demographic, and I think she would enjoy a little bit more outings. The food is fantastic. I really can't think of anything that needs to be improved. I looked at eight places, I really think they were a good match for us.

Perfect place for my Dad

We moved my Dad from his home in Texas to Park Manor a year and a half ago and we are so grateful that he is at this wonderful facility. The staff and administration really care about their residents and it shows in every aspect of this community.

14 miles from our house. Nice part of...

14 miles from our house. Nice part of town. high-rise. Utilities included except cable & phone. Email available. concerts, movies, wine & cheese weekly. Optional balconies. No breakfast. Gift/toiletry shop & small market. Salon.

NULL

NULL

<For over 50 years, Park Manor has served Nashville’s seniors by providing a community designed to support an active, independent, secure, healthy and worry-free lifestyle.At Park Manor, your continued independence is our top priority. Enjoy living life as you choose . . . in the comfort and privacy of your own apartment, while having the peace of mind of knowing help is available, if and when you need it.
When it comes to choosing a new home, you know the old adage, “Location, location, location!” Park Manor welcomes you home to one of Nashville’s most desirable areas, Belle Meade. Nestled on seven spacious acres, our community is secluded from the busy streets, but is still close to shopping, golf courses, fine dining, theater and world-class entertainment.