Paragon Village - Hackettstown, NJ

Well Treated

This is a very nice community, bright, open and clean and the staff here are friendly, attentive and interact will with the residents here. Our mom likes her room and has settled in and she likes going to the dining room and visiting with the other residents during meal time and she likes the different activities they do here as well.

Not very cost effective...

The stay is going fairly okay, but my loved one is looking to go home soon. She is not satisfied with the fact that she is cooking her own food but has to pay for the dining meal plan, or the fact that she has to pay an activity fee but she does not prefer to participate. It is not very cost effective at all at this point.

A good tour

This looked like a nice clean community when I visited. The people I met were nice. This community reminded me more of a nursing home and we were looking for a more active community.

Good so far

My mother moved here and she loves the meals although they have recently put her on a restricted diet. She is not participating in any activities because she enjoys watching the news more. Paragon village is exceptionally clean and I would recommended them.

5 stars!!

I can not say how great this community is. The staff have been helpful and friendly. The food is good and they keep the community clean. They offer some daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Highly Recommend!!

I highly recommend this community to anyone looking into retirement. My mother is absolulty loving her new apartment and the staff have been wonderful at helping her make the adjustment period as comfortable as possible. She has also been participating in a lot of the different activities they have available during the week and making lots of new friends with the other residents.

Colleen was a very good guide to this place. It was the only one we visited that had a separate storage space for extra items we may want to keep for now. Gym was way too small with only 2 pieces of equipment but was in the works to be enlarged.

I have no complaints!!

One of the pluses of Paragon Village is the good food. The community is clean and well maintained. They offer a wide variety of activities. The staff are good. I would recommend this community.

The tour of Paragon was informative!

I believe this community did not have the proper amount of staffing to properly care for my husband. I was advised that I would need to have his private caregivers there to assist him in the morning and at meal times. The staff was nice and the community looked clean.

Very impressive. All the staff was very friendly, helpful and informative. This will certainly be one of our top choices.

Review of Paragon Village - Hackettstown, NJ

I was in contact with the facility and asked them specifically about the hoyer lift due to my experience with Brookdale Florham Park. They too will not accept incoming residents that require that level of care.

Bend Over Backwards

They have bent over backwards for my family and my loved one. They made the move-in possible for us, right down to loaning her a wheelchair until she gets her own. If I need it, they provide it. They care is phenomenal. The only negative I can think of is that sometimes they lose her laundry.