Brightview Randolph - Randolph, NJ

We Are Pleased

We are pleased with how mom is settling in at the Brightview Randolph. It is a clean and well-kept community. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. They are very welcoming to our family members when we come to visit. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's care needs. It is easy to communicate with the staff with any questions or concerns regarding her well-being. The community is very convenient for me to stop in often and visit. They offer a variety of activities that she enjoys participating in. There is a beautiful sunroom with nice wicker furniture that connects to an outside patio area and garden. That is on the memory care side. We can all go as a family down to the assisted living outdoor area that is also very lovely where we can have the family congregate and have BBQ's. There is also a library and a movie theatre that she can enjoy with her family. They provide transportation that takes them out to nearby restaurants and other excursions. I would definitely recommend this community to family and friends.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about Mom's transition to Brightview Randolph. We are delighted to hear that she is settling in so well and taking advantage of all that the community has to offer. We also love to hear that the entire family is making the most of the gathering and amenity spaces! Families tell us the grandkids especially love visiting and watching movies in the theater!

They are helping with my moms transitiion

My mother was in the assisted living but soon needed to be moved to the memory care and the staff at Brightview Randolph have been very good at helping my mother with her transition there. She likes the staff and she is now going to the dining room for her meals and joining in some of the activities they offer. We are very lucky as they do allow her dog to be with her in the memory unit and she enjoys taking him for walks in the courtyard.

Brightview Senior Living

Thank you for the positive review and feedback. We're delighted to hear you mother's transition has gone well! At Brightview Senior Living, we believe what make's it so comfortable and easy isn’t any one thing. It’s every little thing. The people, the place, the safety, the food, the activities, the personal touch, and the peace of mind.

A visit

This was a little larger community than what we were looking for. They did not seem to have the amount of staffing we were looking for. We just did not think this would work for our loved one due to the size.

Everyone is extremely friendly and go out of their way to be as helpful as possible.

Brightview Senior Living

Hi Pam! Thank you for your positive rating and feedback. Our associates are committed to exceeding expectations each day!

Lives up to its name. Bright, airy, new. Had a very nice visit. Mike [Removed] was knowledge and very welcoming.

A happy place!

The staff here was really friendly and helpful to my loved one. They always had the place clean and never any complaints. The community also looked nice form the way they decorated it. We are happy here.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello. Thank you for your positive review and feedback about Brightview Randolph. We are thrilled to hear you and your loved one are happy living at the community. We are so proud of our associates who exceed expectations each day!

I really liked touring this brand new community!!

The staff are nice and knowledgable. I did hear from some third party residents that this community would probably transfer my husband to another community due to his care needs. This is the main reason we did not chose this community.

Wonderful

My Mother moved in last week after spending two weeks working at the apartment. I can't tell how wonderful Brightview is. The staff is over the top. They can't stop doing for my Mother. I feel she is all set for the rest of her life. She is having a new life as I am also. As her only care giver I feel as if I have someone helping me.
Thank you Brightview.

Great place, Brightview Randolph.

Great place.
All staff are friendly, helpful, and caring. It's a pleasure to be there.
Place is new, and beautiful.
Highly recommend.

Brightview is wonderful.

The staff is friendly and enthusiastic; and responsive to all questions . Place is clean, and beautiful. Best one of these kind of places that we have seen.

Brightview Randolph

We chose Brightview Randolph for my mom she's 88 and in need of some assistance after a back fracture. It's a new place so it's gorgeous and clean. Beautiful decor. Her room is lovely and spacious. The staff has been wonderful, helpful and friendly. She's making some new friends and attends a bunch of activities each week. We are all very happy with BV and most of all she is happy and well cared for there. It was a great choice for her.

Review of Brightview Randolph - Randolph, NJ

Opened in Oct. and very open and yet a homing setting and rooms are very nice with bathrooms in each room. Mike was so helpful and encouraging and informative. Easier to get to than I thought. Very quiet and lovely and colorful and room to move. So a consideration for my husband

Nothing But Positive

I would say that overall it was a great experience. Their staff is extremely friendly and helpful. When a new person moves in, they assign them a partner who has been there for a while. Their maintenance staff is great; they come in and are able to do everything. Their response time has been a little slow, but outside of that we have had a very good experience. The food is great and the service staff is great as well.

The place is very nice

They are going okay at Brightview, they really are. The staff is nice, the place is very nice and things are going well.

needs improvement on the food

The food is not up to par there. They really need to improve in the food area.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our experience with Brightview Randolph has been a very good one! The staff here is very attentive to the needs of the residents, and very flexible in terms of care. I also really appreciated what a big help they were during the move-in process! Really the only complaint I've heard is that my loved one says the food could use improvement. She says that it isn't bad, it's just very processed and not very fresh.

Wonderful All Around

My mother is so happy living at Brightview. She loves her apartment, friends, and activities that are provided. I am so happy that I was guided to this wonderful living facility for active senior citizens. I have a sense of comfort knowing she is in a great environment. Since it is brand new, they are still working out some of the meals at dinner. The staff has been very receptive to input in making everything top notch. Thanks again.

It’s easy to maintain an active lifestyle when you’re at Brightview Randolph. If you love the outdoors, you’ll find places to garden, exercise, and dine. Working on your short game? Brightview Randolph has an outdoor putting green, and a bocce court! When the weather turns colder, you can cozy up and enjoy our fireplace, learn a new game in the game room, discover a love of music, or develop a new hobby. Get a massage, haircut or a workout – all in the comfort of your own community. Together with exceptional care provided by qualified associates if you need it, you’ll find that Brightview Randolph is the senior living community in New Jersey that offers you the lifestyle you deserve.