Fellowship Village - Basking Ridge, NJ

Review of Fellowship Village in Basking Ridge, NJ

My mom lives in the assisted living now, but we originally moved her and my dad to the independent homes. Nina Updegrove helped us and was very helpful, caring, and kind. We could not be happier with all the staff, food, and services.

Mother in Law is very Happy

My Mother in law lives at Fellowship Village. We are thrilled with the amount of activities, quality of food and level of commitment and service she receives on a daily basis. We visited over the Holidays and what lovely meals they serve in a beautiful setting. Not to mention the pool and shopping in the area.

Never Again

This place is strictly about MAKING MONEY. They have changed leadership over the past couple of years and the quality of care has gone way down. The nursing staff is nice. It seems as though their hands are tied in many ways. They tried to force their homecare services on my family. The woman that runs that was completely inappropriate. We used them for a week and after the aides showing up late and never being able to contact the nurse in charge of the agency we went with someone else. Although this place is convenient for my family, we will never use them again if our loved on should need services.