Fellowship Village - Basking Ridge, NJ

A very happy decision!

We moved in to Fellowship Senior Living in [date removed]. We are very pleased with our decision to move to FSL. The residents and staff have been extremely welcoming and we enjoy the strong, warm social life in the community. The quality of the food is excellent with many choices in both the Bistro and formal dining room to meet any taste. It is very helpful to have the nutritional breakdown for entrees when making a choice... and I don't have to clean up after meals! Our new home was completely redone to our taste and we love the spacious rooms. I am a walker and have found great joy in the natural beauty of the paths that wind through farmland and gardens surrounding FSL. We are very excited to watch the building of the new Cultural Arts Center and the large expansion of the health center as well as all the interior changes that are being made. FSL is a very exciting and vibrant place to live. The only down side is the 5 pounds I have put on with all the delicious food.

My wife and I after being at FVSL for 1 ½ years feel very much at home. We have made a number of friends by just randomly sitting with others at lunch and dinner. Also, participation in some of the usual social and administrative functions have further developed those relationships. I am a DIY type person and their workshop has kept me feeling as though I can still be productive; e.g. like rebuilding a favorite stool by re-doweling its four legs. It’s the residents, staff, and administration being so open and friendly is what makes us feel at home.

[Names removed]

We are residents of the facility

My wife and I moved to Fellowship Village some five years ago and are extremely happy that we did so while we were still in our early 70's. The residents and the staff have been very welcoming and we rapidly made many new friends. There are so many activities available to us we don't know what to choose next. The gourmet chef and food are outstanding. The dining services, facilities, and socialization add a whole new dimension to dining. Fortunately to help keep our weight in check, there is a lovely one mile walking trail around the outer perimeter of the facility with many rest stops and easy access paths to return to the main areas. It is so very pleasant to take a stroll during the morning or early evening and observe the nearby farms and gardens that surround us. Our stand alone home as well as other residences are both spacious and well designed. We were delighted at being able to make modifications to our home to suit our personal needs. Our highly competent maintenance crews are always available to correct any problems that may arise and we do not lift a finger. Our new state-of-the-art auditorium and health care center employing the household model concept are nearing completion and creating much excitement and interest not only amongst the residents but also those who live in the local surrounding communities. It is so comforting to know that our 5-star rated medical facilities and staff are available to us 24/7 should the need arise. Not interested in high-rise living, but more of a country setting? Then visit our 70+ acre campus and take a look at what we have to offer. You won't be disappointed.

Review of Fellowship Village in Basking Ridge, NJ

My mom lives in the assisted living now, but we originally moved her and my dad to the independent homes. Nina Updegrove helped us and was very helpful, caring, and kind. We could not be happier with all the staff, food, and services.

Mother in Law is very Happy

My Mother in law lives at Fellowship Village. We are thrilled with the amount of activities, quality of food and level of commitment and service she receives on a daily basis. We visited over the Holidays and what lovely meals they serve in a beautiful setting. Not to mention the pool and shopping in the area.

Never Again

This place is strictly about MAKING MONEY. They have changed leadership over the past couple of years and the quality of care has gone way down. The nursing staff is nice. It seems as though their hands are tied in many ways. They tried to force their homecare services on my family. The woman that runs that was completely inappropriate. We used them for a week and after the aides showing up late and never being able to contact the nurse in charge of the agency we went with someone else. Although this place is convenient for my family, we will never use them again if our loved on should need services.