Heath Village - Hackettstown, NJ

Long term care facility is very bad. Always short handed. Constant turnover of CNA's. Poor activity schedule. Management is extremely poor. Show partiality to patients. Many patients not included in functions. Equipment frequently malfunctions. They are more concerned with looks than service and care.

Everything about it is first class...including the cost! If cost is not a factor than visit this place. It's fantastic!

Peace of mind for my mom and our family!

I have found that everywhere you walk, the residents and the employees all say hello. People are always offering to help in any way. It is very clean and has the feeling of a nice hotel. There are so many activities and you can do as much as you want or as little as you want. The rooms are all clean and there is plenty of space and closets. I feel much more comfortable that my mother is close by, but still has her own space and she is not alone in a big house missing my dad. In just one week she has made a few friends and is being kept busy.

Has many excellent features...

Has many excellent features.... like the individual/spread out campus and the independent life style that is available. Not ready to spend so much a year to leave what I have.

visited. I like their cottages.

visited. I like their cottages.

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your interest in Heath Village, a unique retirement community with more than 40 years experience, located in Morris County. Our beautiful 200+ acre campus is comprised of 250 independent apartments and cottages, a 40-bed residential health care facility and a 99-bed comprehensive health care center.

Regardless of health, residents can remain on campus (with exception of hospital stays) near their spouse and friends. Application may be made for any level of living accommodation.

Heath Village is a vibrant community filled with energetic, interesting people who inspire many of the resident activities and organizations. Thoughtful and caring, our staff is committed to providing the very best in services, facilities and care.
We are a full service retirement community with NO entrance fees! Our unique “pay-as-you-go” financial arrangement sets us apart from other communities, and the modest community fee (if you choose) allows you to maintain your financial independence.

We’d love to show you Heath Village, so why not consider a tour and plan to stay over as our guest at our charming Farm House Bed and Breakfast located on campus.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Janice D. Cipriani,