Horizon Assisted Living - Glendale, AZ

Mom's Loving Care

My mom has great care here. She is very happy with the care and the staff. The community is very clean. She is enjoying the meals that are offered. They do have activities for those who can participate. I highly recommend the care here for other families.

Very Good, A Good Experience

This community is a newer, well maintained, beautiful group home. It is very clean with a garden for residents to sit by or enjoy. The staff are absolutely dedicated and welcoming to my mother-in-laws many guests. I was very impressed with the one on one from the first day from staff, they took the time to make sure my mother-in-law was not confused during her transition into the community. The meals are fresh and delicious. I would absolutely recommend this community for the professional and focused staff team.

Review of Horizon Assisted Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Glendale, AZ

Very nice home, clean and bright. They only have 4 residents which is nice. The rooms are a nice size. I have this one on my top 5 list.??