Benton House of Blue Springs - Blue Springs, MO

Benton House of Blue Springs - Blue Springs, MO has yet not published prices.

5 Star

My love one has been here for about a month and she seems to like it. The facility is nice, clean, and the food that they provide is good as well. The people there, the staff team and the residents, are very friendly and welcoming. The only issue that my love is facing is that they respond a little slowly to her liking when she would need something, but maybe that’s just her. I recommend this to families that are looking into their options.

Too "assisted"

While looking at a few locations for my mother I toured this property and it was lovely. However, it just didn’t seem like a good fit. The facility was smaller than we would have liked and my mother felt like it felt too “assisted”. She felt like they provided more services than what she needed. Other than that, from what we have seen while we were touring the facility is beautiful.

Tour for options

We toured this community for care. The staff was nice. The community was clean and the atmosphere was nice. They offer activities for the residents. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved.

A tour for care and comfort

This was the first Benton House Community we visited while exploring Assisted Living care for my mom. The staff was very nice and caring and were able to answer all of my questions on the care that is given. The community was outstanding and very clean.The set up was familiar. During our visit we learned of another Benton House location that was more convenient for our family. That is where my Mom lives today and she is very happy. She tells me every time I visit. We would recommend this community for other families exploring Assisted Living and Memory Care.

Nice Clean Community

We had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and polite, All our questions were answered. The community looked nice, and well maintained..

Still Adjusting, but Overall A Great Community

Unfortunately my sister in law isn't doing as well as we would like since her move to this community. She is still adjusting, but they are trying their best to care for her. This is a great community, and we are pleased with all they have done for overall. There are a few little things we would like to change, but overall we satisfied with her move here. This is a community I would recommend, it is a nice place.

Clean facility!!

The tour I had taken of this community went just fine for my loved one and I. All of the staff where very friendly and made sure to take there time giving my loved one and I a detailed look at there facility. They had a lot of great amenities available to the residents but the atmosphere just did not match the personality of my father.

Gorgeous Home!!

This home was absolutely gorgeous and has fantastic amenities available to all of their residents. Very nice facility. I would have loved to move my mother in. They had huge rooms and everything was very clean and brand new. It was just way out of our budget...

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this facility. All of the staff where very welcoming and professional during our appointment. They offered us a chance to try one of there meals that they serve and had a great activity program and events for the residents throughout the week. When I had looked at the rooms they had showed us all of them where nicely maintained and kept very clean which was a big plus. It just was not the right fit for my mother but I would recommend this place to anyone looking

I Appreciate The Tour

There was no alternative but this was not a good fit for our needs. The communities idea of meals times was not in my favor. The location of it's community was not likely. It was a great pleasure to meet real nice staff and see their generosity but I had to decline their offer based on it did not interest me.

Would defiantly recommend this place!!

I am very pleased with everything this place has done for my mother. I am especially thankful for the staff and the quality of care they have been providing her. She feels safe and very comfortable in her new living environment and loves her little apartment. They have a great chef there at the house who has been doing a wonderful job with the cooking and preparing all of the residents meals. My mom has had no complaints about the food so far.

Working Our Way Back To The Community

My mom has her furniture in the apartment we selected for her, it worked out well and with the decor of the apartment it is nice. We went on a Sunday to tour, the key people were walking around and it was clean and nice. It was not as huge and it seemed like a better fit. The people were positive and it makes a big difference. She was not ready to be on her own.

Care and concern

This is a very community for care. They have a lot of great staff members. They do have a few rules on dinner for dressing. They do have activities. The rooms were with high ceilings. The care if great, but the cost is a little more than what we could afford. Other families might check out a cost for the care here.

Moving day!

It is an okay community. They do offer a lot of things for the residents to do. Mom really did not do much. We like that it was close to us. Mom will be moving because they do not have the means to take care of her.

Benton House

Benton House of Blue Springs would like to thank you for your time and feedback. We encourage you to please contact our Home Office at [removed] so we can learn more about your experience at our community. Please know we always do try within State Guidelines to offer aging in place options for our residents. Thank you again for sharing and we hope we hear from you soon. – Benton House

Outstanding Care for Mom

My mom is doing vrey well here. This is the best of the best for great care. She is loving all the activities. The staff is outstanding and very cariing. They have made my mom very happy with the care she is receiving. I would highly recommend this community in eveyway to others.

Skilled Nursing

I toured this facility for my father. It is a nice looking community. Every body was nice and friendly. They a have licensed skilled nurses here. That was a very important aspect for us. My tour went well.

A Good Move

The staff at this community are very nice, attentive, and very positive with her basic needs like cleaning and laundry. My mom has told me the food is pretty good. From what I have seen, the community is up-kept, clean and free from debris. My mom has made a few new friends but she already knew a few resident and she is offered activities to do. that a plus. This was an easy, good experience and I would recommend this community.